Part 9

Elizabeth's POV . So I'm leaving to go to California to see my family and I'm staying there for the whole summer  so I packed  light blue shorts ,a black tank top  ,some brown sandals ,and bracelets on my arm I packed everything up and I heard a honk and ran to the door with my bags in hand and left for the airport .

                     {At the airport }
So I went through security check and paid my ticket and sat down a wait until they call for B-45 loading for California I haven't ate anything I saw a food Machine and put my dollar in and got Oreos and eat them , my flight leaves a 4:00 so I go back to my seat and wait for God nows how long and they finally call B-45 now loading for California .    I hand them my ticket and find my see I got a window seat and thank god no one sat beside me because i don't want to make them get up and move so I can use the restroom .

Cameron's POV. So I woke up to see the bed empty I run down the stairs and to see a plate of food and a note that said
Note :
Left for the summer to see my family i hope ur not mad i left your food on the counter put it in the microwave and I love u ~ love Elizabeth

So I guess I'll have the guys come over and party and have some fun so I called the guys and they said their on their way with wine and beer you name it and they brought some hot I mean very hot girls .
so the people came and they was wasted I saw couples making out I got a beer one after another and there was a hot girl coming up to me asking if we can dance i took her to the dance floor and she started to grind her hips and she said let's go up stairs

Skipping that part........

I woke up with that girl in my bed remember what had happened last night and I felt very bad so I told the girl to get out of my room she said no I grabbed her arm and took her down stairs and saw Elizabeth staring at me in my boxers and the girl in her bra and underwear Elizabeth was yelling at me I told her what happened and she said I'm leaving i said w-what she said let me repeat that I'm leaving for good Cameron .
What have I done
To be continued ................