Chapter 8

Cameron's POV. hi I'm back so I wasn't dead they did surgery and I'm all better than ever I can't wait to see Elizabeth she is going to be shocked .

Elizabeth's POV. So I heard a knock on the door I opened it to see Cameron I pinched my self to see if it was a dream and it wasn't I jumped in his arms and cried so hard thank God he wasn't dead or I'll do stuff I never done before like ( not eat, sleeping, ect.) .

Song : compass Zella Day

Cameron's POV. OMG I miss her so much and I smiled I am so happy to see her I said hi babe she said this can't be you I said it's me alright I'm hungry she ran to the kitchen and grabbed a lot of food like (chips ,candy , pickles , ect.)

We ate most of the food and the guys hugged me and Matt said I had to sleep with her because she had a nightmare and it got worse and worse but thank god your ok I gave him a small smile and they left.

Elizabeth's POV. I don't want to tell him about the dreams I had I hope that Matt didn't tell him because I had them non stop all night I would cry or say " baby don't leave me Please " .

Cameron's POV . I had Elizabeth back and that's all that matters to me and we were watching Insidious chapter 3 and I look down in my lap to see Elizabeth asleep I got her up gentle and carried her to our bed and looked at her she looks so peaceful, I got in bed and I put my arm around her waist and pulled her close to me leaving no space between us I kissed her lips and smiled .

Elizabeth's POV . So I woke up and went down stairs and fixed me and Cam some food and I heard footsteps coming down the stairs and Cameron said good morning I said good morning I said I'm going to the mall today want to come he said yea I need to get some clothes anyway .

Cameron's POV . I want to ask her about the dreams she had I'll ask her about it when we get back from the mall so we are at the mall and I see the coolest penny board ever I grabbed Elizabeth's hand .
she said OMG lets get it ,so we went in and got it and left and went to go get vans I got 4 blue, black , white, and red , she got black, galaxy, white, and red and some vans shirts and we went home ,watched Netflix's and cuddled ,
I heard a knock on the door and I ran down stairs to see who it was and it was my mom she gave me a big hug I hugged her back.
she said where's Elizabeth i haven't seen her since the last two days I said I know I called Elizabeth down stairs and she said OMG Gina I missed you so much come on in I'll fix some food .