Chapter 7 (good bye love)

So I went to the hospital and saw the doctor was crying I said what's wrong he turned and looked at me and said I'm so sorry I looked confused so I said I'm going to see Cameron the doctor just had his head down .

I walked into the room and said hi baby I'm back no answer I said baby I'm back I got chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream your favorite still no answer I said Cameron baby I love you I heard the doctor come in and say I'm so sorry he is gone I said NOOO Cameron baby baby come back please with that I left the room I called Nash .

Call convo ..
N/ Nash
E/Elizabeth

E- hi Nash
N- hi Elizabeth
E- ( starts crying)
N- Elizabeth what happened
E- he left
N- let me talk to Cam
E- you can't Nash
N- Elizabeth let me talk to Cam
E- I have to go I'm coming home ok I'll tell you what happened ok bye Nash you are going to be devastated
N- ok see you soon
E -ok
End of the call

Song :Reba I keep on loving you

I pull up at Nash and Cams house I still remember the times we had here .
I nocked on the door and Nash and the guys were there this is going to be so hard for me and them .
The guys said where is Cameron I started to cry and cry and Nash said I'll call him I said Guys sit down ok I have to tell you something important
Ok they said ok I said guys Cameron is dead I broke in tears they started to cry too and I told them I walked in the room and said hi baby I'm back no answer I said baby I'm back I got chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream your favorite still no answer I said Cameron baby I love you and the doctor walked in and said he died .

We were all crying and It was dusk the guys went to bed and Matt said you can turn it on music if you want turn it on 50 ok I said ok so I walked to the music player and turned it on and it played
Lana Del Rey - radio I started to sing along with it and I started to see Cameron in the window smiling at me dancing I felt something holding me and I knew who it was it was Cameron .

I saw a pen and paper on the table and I walked over to it , I saw I miss you in my arms Elizabeth I love you so very much and smile ok baby girl I love and miss you so very much just remember say my name and I'll appear I smiled and I smelled something it smells so like Cameron so I followed the smell I had red roes on my bed and a note it read .

Note.
Dear Elizabeth, will you please go on a second date with me I love you so very much baby girl and remember that one day you and me were at my moms house in the back trowing rocks and making wishes let's do it again please
- love Cameron