Chapter 2

So Cameron and Sirra spent the night and I love Cameron but I don't think that he was the same feelings for me .i woke up to a shirtless Cameron and omg he's so hot . Cameron's prove .omg Elizabeth is really making it hard for me not trying to kiss her she looks so cute and beautiful I said you look beautiful today she blushed and I knew that she was the only girl for me. I said want to go to Magcon with me ,she said yes i hugged her and I kissed her lips . I said I am sorry Elizabeth she said that don't be sorry it was good Cameron can we do It again and I kissed her again and again and it becomes a make out session. I lick her bottom lip begging for a entrance she expected and I let my tong rome her mouth and she licked my bottom lip and I definitely excited it and it really got heated I grabbed her legs and took her to her room our parents are going to the gym and the mall they said they wouldn't be back to 12.00pm . so I put some music on one love by Justin Bieber and harder,better,faster,stronger and I took my shirt off and shoes and I took off Elizabeth's shirt and I took my pants off and throw them on the floor and so Elizabeth dose the same and she looks so beautiful and so we make out and I grind hard on her and she moans a little and I said it's ok if you moan louder no one is here to stop you .so I do It again and again she moans louder and louder . and I kiss her on her neck down to her belly button and I go back up and sucking her sweet spot and she moans again and she flipped me over so she is now on top and she grinds into me I moan louder than her because God it feels so good . we didn't go that far where she can get pregnant so we where left in our undergarments and I heard my phone go off and it is ...............