6.

It was time, time to end it, time to put a stop to my father. It was his words that sparked the idea. "You are my daughter." Indeed I was. Deep down I always knew what needed to be done. I believe that is why I risked everything in the fire. In order to kill my father I would need to watch him die. I needed to be there. My plan was simple. I would start another fire. Except this time I wouldn't leave. I needed to do this. I needed to be the one to stop him.

I think the hardest things were the goodbyes. Lexy and I hadn't spoken since we said we loved each other. Devon isn't answering my messages. Jake vanished. Junior was hurt. Oliver was gone. No one had heard or seen Oliver since a week after I got out of the hospital. When I finally got a hold of Junior something was off.

"Hey Jun, we need to talk. Can you meet me?" I said when he answered the phone.

"I guess." He sounded like he had been crying.

"Meet me at the school in 20 minutes." I hung up and began walking.

I waited at the school for 10 minutes. When Junior finally showed up it was obvious something was wrong.

"Junior? Is everything okay?" I hugged him.

"You have been gone. You don't know." He hugged me back.

"Know what?" I said fearfully.

"My mom. Del she has cancer." He dropped to his knees.

"Junior, I am so sorry. When did you find out?" I sat beside him.

"The day you ran from us. The day you disappeared." He started crying.

"I am so sorry. I should have been there. Junior everything will be okay." I hugged him tightly.

"Thank you. What did you want?" He said, sniffling.

"You know I care about you right?" I looked him in the eyes.

"What's going on?" He wiped away his tears.

"I need you to know that you are my forever soulmate." I smiled and wiped away my tears.

"But Lexy is your soulmate." He looked at me, confused.

"Yes. You are my platonic soulmate." I hugged him again.

"Is everything okay D?" He pushed me away.

"Yeah." I said trying to hold myself together.

"Have you heard from Oli? We went on a date. We kissed and then he disappeared." Junior looked down.

"No. I am sorry. Have you heard from Jake or Devon?" I wiped his tears away.

"No. Jake disappeared the same time Oliver did and Devon, well he is ignoring everyone." Junior stood up.

"Wait, do you smell that?" I stood up and walked around the building.

"AH!" I screamed.

"D what is OH MY." Junior walked around to me.

"That's not. There is no way. Is that. No." Tears started pouring from my eyes.

"Oli" Junior fell to his knees in tears.

"Call 9-1-1." Junior said in between sniffles.

"Okay." I ran and dialed 9-1-1.

Minutes later the police arrived. Junior and I stood there, sobbing as we watched them carry Oliver's body into the back of an ambulance. Blood. So much blood. When the police had cleared out Junior and I walked back over where we found the body. The first thing I noticed was a note.

"To whoever is reading this note. I am sorry. I did this for him. I did this for her. Delilah if you are the one reading this I did this for you. Junior if you are reading this he was only using you he didn't really like you. Delilah this is your fault. You should have taken your fathers advice. - Jake"

My heart dropped. Jake? My fault? My father? What did this note mean. How was this my fault? I didn't tell Jake to kill him. My mind was full of thoughts. My thoughts were soon interrupted.

"I have to go. My mom needs me." Junior walked away.

I dropped to my knees and began sobbing. My dad did this. He told Jake to kill Oliver. At this moment, I knew it was time. I was not to wait another second to put an end to Chucky. I ran over to Devon's house and told him the plan. He didn't want me to do it since it would most likely kill me but after some convincing he agreed to help me. We ran to Junior's.

When we got to his house an unknown car was waiting outside. We ran and knocked on the door. When Junior answered he was in tears.

"Junior, what is going on?" Devon tried to hug him.

"My mom. She jumped out of a building. She's dead." He slammed the door in our faces.

We decided to go to Lexy's house. When we got there we explained the plan. We also informed her about Junior's mom. She agreed to help as long as I promised to be okay. I told her I couldn't make any promises but I would try. We began plotting.

When the sun disappeared and the moon appeared we were ready. We had built a trap in Jake's old house. We waited. Hours went by and nothing. Right as we were about to give up we heard a voice.

"Delilah?" The voice called out.

"Hello father." I jumped out of a corner.

"What is going on?" He said as I picked him up.

"You fell for the trap." I laughed.

"What trap?" He tried to jump out of my arms.

"You didn't really think I'd kill my friends did you?" I tightened my grip.

"Oh." He laughed.

"We outsmarted you. We win." I chuckled.

"That is what you think." He said as Devon screamed.

"Jake what are you doing!" I ran in to see Jake with a knife over Lexy.

"He told me too." Jake brought the knife down.

"Lexy no!" I ran over to her.

"Delilah! Behind you." Lexy yelled.

"Huh?" I was in tears when I turned around.

"Jake, stop!" Devon jumped in front of the blade.

"No Dev!" I ran to him.

"Jake what have you done?" I fell to my knees.

"Please please don't do this!" I looked up and saw Jake standing over me with the knife.

"Delilah I can't control it." Jake brought the knife down.

"Control what?" I moved out of the way.

"He is controlling me, Delilah. He says if you join him he will leave me alone." He brought the knife down again.

"Okay I'll join you!" I yelled. Jake fell to the ground.

"Finally. Here is your first victim." The front door opened as Chucky said this.

"No I can't." I knew them.

"Well then I will." Devon's voice came from upstairs.

"Chucky no!" I tried to grab him.

"Kim don't!" Devon's mom ran up the stairs.

"Bye bye." Chucky pushed her.

I ran over to feel her pulse. Nothing. I called 9-1-1. Lexy and Devon were still breathing. When the cops arrived I was covered in blood and lying next to Lexy. I didn't answer any questions. I was in shock.