7.

Kim was dead. Bree was dead. Lucas was dead. My friend's parents were being killed off one by one and I couldn't stop it. It has been a week since Kim died. Lexy and Devon were still recovering in the hospital. The plan failed. Chucky disappeared meaning I couldn't end anything until he returned. I visited Lexy and Devon in the hospital every single day. Today is Bree's funeral. I am going to support Junior. Lexy and Devon are being released today. Jake is still missing. Oliver's cause of death was determined to be severe blood loss due to a stab wound to the chest. Jake's fingerprints were found all over the body. He currently has a warrant out for his arrest.

    As I got ready for Bree's funeral I could only think about Junior. Not only did he lose the love of his life but the same day he lost his mother. I couldn't begin to imagine how he was feeling. My heart ached for him and his dad. When I was ready my mom and I got in the car and began the short trip to Bree's wake. After we got there I ran in and hugged Junior. He was sitting alone in tears as everyone around him was speaking to him like a baby.

"How are you holding up?" I said as I sat beside him.

"As good as I could be I guess." He laid his head on my shoulder.

"Junior, I am so sorry. I should have been there." I put my arm around him.

"It's your fault." He pulled his head away from my shoulder.

"What?" I jumped off the couch.

"Oliver. You killed him." Junior looked at me with a serious look.

"I didn't kill him. My father did. Jake did." I tried to touch Junior's shoulder.

"Get away from me!" He pushed my arm away.

"What is wrong?" I said as I stepped away from him.

"Oliver is dead because of you." Junior moved closer.

"But-" Before I could finish Junior interrupted me.

"You may not have stabbed him but you are the reason he is dead you are just like your father." He stepped closer to me, I fell back onto the couch.

    Those words. His tone. Junior meant every word. He hated me. Deep down I blamed myself as well. Jake wouldn't have done it if I would have just done what my dad asked. Oliver would still be here and Junior wouldn't hate me. There was nothing I could do now except avenge everyone my father killed. My plan would still work. However there had been a slight change in plans. Before Jake killed Oliver he called a man. A man who had dealt with my father before. He warned us of the others. Chucky could splinter himself into other dolls. He was building an army. Before Jake killed Oliver he wrote a note to Devon explaining everything. In order for this nightmare to be over I needed to make sure they were all in one room at the same time. As much as I wanted it to be different, my mother needed to be in that room as well as her girlfriend, Nica who apparently was possessed by my father. I knew how it had to end and it wasn't going to be pretty.

    Junior avoided me for the rest of the funeral. Lexy and Devon's release date was pushed back by a week. After the funeral I went home and ran straight to my room. My door was open. I remembered shutting it before I left so I was scared. I walked in the room and that's when I saw her.

"There is no way." I gasped and shut my door.

"Oh but there is." She ran over to me and hugged me.

"Mara? You died!" I hugged her tightly.

"Well I guess Amara Jamison never dies." She laughed.

"How?" I was shocked.

"It's a long story." She sat down on my bed.

"We've got all the time in the world. Explain." I sat down beside her on the bed.

"Okay so the day of the fire." She began.

"Yeah that." Memories came flooding back.

"It wasn't your fault D." She put her hand on my thigh.

"I couldn't save you." A teardrop fell from my eye.

"But you did save me." She smiled and wiped away the teardrop.

"How? I watched them carry you out. I went to your funeral." Another tear fell.

"When you ran through the house searching for me I heard your voice. I followed it and managed to get out of the house. I never went home. Everyone thought the body they found was me because it was a body of a kid who was never reported missing. They had a funeral and I made the decision to start my life over. I wanted to bring you with me but your mother wouldn't allow me to see you. She doesn't know I am here. She can't know." She stood up and locked my bedroom door.

"Amara, as great as this is, I have to go." I stood up and walked towards the door.

"Have a plan to put into action?" He stood in front of the door.

"How did you know?" I sighed.

"Your instagram. I found your girlfriend. She gave me the information as well as where you lived." She laughed and shrugged her shoulders.

"Okay but seriously I need to go. I have to put a stop to him." I grabbed the door knob.

"Not without me." She opened the door.

    We quietly walked out of my house. We laughed and caught up as we walked to Devon's house which was where we all agreed to meet up. As we passed Junior's house I noticed something in the window. Junior was staring out into the street. He looked as if he was covered in blood. The moment he saw me he messaged me and said "My dad is dead and you are next." my heart sank. Could this have been my father's work? Junior isn't evil. He doesn't have the ability to harm another human being, right?