Finale.

We kept walking. Amara continued talking. When we arrived at Devon's I was relieved to see Lexy was already there. I ran over to her and kissed her. Amara walked inside. Lexy and I went in after her. I told them about Junior's text.

"Junior would never hurt anyone, right?" Devon sat down with a glass of water.

"Would he? He lost his love and his mom because of me." I looked at Lexy.

"I couldn't imagine losing Lexy." I smiled at her.

"Hey D it's not your fault. It is your fathers fault." Lexy grabbed my hand.

"What if I'm just like my father. I actually thought about his offer. I actually thought about hurting you guys." I grabbed Lexy's hand.

"But you didn't. That is what makes you different." Devon grabbed my other hand.

"I guess you are right." I smiled and looked around me.

"I have known you for decades. We were practically raised together, you are not evil D." Amara put her arm around me.

"You were the only friend I ever made. Until now that is." I smiled and put my head on Amara's shoulder.

"So what's the plan?" Devon sat back.

"Well, in order to end this they all need to be in Jake's old house when the fire starts. My mom included." I said trying to contain my emotions.

"Are you sure about this?" Amara grabbed my hand.

"I have to be." I crossed my arms.

"You will be okay right?" Lexy asked.

"I don't know Lexy." We locked eyes.

"How will we get everyone in one place?" Devon changed the subject.

"That's easy." I began my plan.

"I only have to get my mother, Nica, and my father. The rest will follow. My mom will be easy. She brings Nica everywhere. My father, I'll have to convince him I'm on his team." I stood up.

"Where are you going?" Lexy jumped up.

"It's time." I texted my mom.

I was prepared for anything. I walked to Jake's house. When I got there my mom and Nica were there waiting for me. My father would arrive shortly. I sent Jake a text to tell my dad I wanted to join his team for real this time. Moments later my dad arrived. He brought the entire army. Once they were all inside Lexy locked all the doors and windows. It was time.

"So you finally decided to join the team." Chucky turned around to face me.

"As long as you promise to leave my friends alone." I looked back to the door.

"Deal. Would you like to say goodbye?" He sounded proud.

"Please?" I replied.

"Of course. Everyone to the kitchen." They all followed him.

"Lexy?" I said, trying to hold in my tears.

"Yeah?" She answered.

"I love you." I smiled while looking through a window at Lexy.

"I love you too but you will be okay right?" She put her hand to the glass.

"The only way to make sure it ends is to watch them die. Lexy I'm afraid in order for it to end I need to be in here when the fire starts." I began tearing up and put my hand to the glass.

"No." Lexy started tearing up.

"I knew this whole time. Lexy I am doing this to protect you. Please don't blame yourself. Move on with your life. Make new friends. Leave me in the past. You deserve to move on." I wiped away the tears.

"Delilah please." She started crying.

"Could you go get Devon?" I tried to hold in my tears.

"D?" Devon walked to the window.

"Dev, thank you." I couldn't hold myself together.

"For what?" He put his hand to the glass.

"For being my friend. I couldn't ask for a better one. You are everything I've ever wanted in a friend." I began sobbing.

"You'll be okay D!" He said with tears in his eyes.

"That's just what I love about you. You have hope. Devon, when I don't make it out I need you to take care of Junior, Jake, Lexy, and Amara." I put my hand to the glass.

"No. You'll be okay." He removed his hand.

"Promise me Devon." I said in between sniffles.

"Okay I promise." He moved away from the window.

"Amara." I smiled as she put her hand to the glass.

"D." She smiled.

"I am so glad I got to see you again. You were my first friend. Please don't lose yourself when I die, not like I lost myself when you died. Promise?" I laughed through the tears.

"I promise." She started crying.

"Can you film something? For Jake and Junior?" I asked, wiping away tears.

"Of course." Lexy walked in front of the window and began recording.

"Hey Junior. I know you blame me and believe me I blame myself and I'm sorry. You deserve a better friend. You deserve a better life. You are an amazing human being. I couldn't have asked for a better soulmate. Jun Jun, remember me when you look up. Please don't give up your life over my death. Move on. You deserve to move on." I had to pause to gather myself.

"Jake oh what can I say. The first day we met I have never met someone as smart and kind as you. I don't want to think about my life without you thank you, you know for always being there. My father destroyed your life but I know how strong you are. You can easily build it back. Please remember to move on with your life. I'll always be right beside you. Of course it's okay to think about me here and there but don't throw your life away because I'm gone. You have an amazing future ahead of you. I care about you." I said, trying to stop the tears.

I walked away from the window and went straight to the kitchen. We had filled the house with lighter fluid beforehand. I took the lighter out of my pocket.

"It ends here." I lit the lighter.

"Excuse me?" Chucky turned around.

"I found the loophole." I threw the lighter.

"What have you done!" The dolls tried to open the window.

I heard everyone outside yelling my name. They sounded hurt. It broke my heart. As they cried out for me I could feel the flames growing closer. I sat on the couch as everyone inside the house began running around trying to find a way out. Before I knew it everything was dark. The sounds were fading. The cries, the flames, the sirens, eventually they were fully gone. After what felt like seconds I opened my eyes to a bright light. Hospital lights?

THE END