25

you return home and mikey lets go of your hand to clean the blood off of him. kokonoi is assigning the five new roommates to their rooms, the haitani's share a room to preserve some space. you don't even want to ask how big this penthouse is, having to house around 10 boys and 1 girl.

you return to your room, changing out of the gang uniform and into some comfy clothes. pulling your phone from his pocket as it buzzes, you see a text from an unknown number.

unknown: hello

y/n: i think you may have the wrong number

unknown: i don't think so, is this y/n l/n?

y/n: who are you?

unknown: seishu inui, i just have a favor to ask of you

y/n: oh, what is it?

inui: please take care of koko, i know you're living with him and i just want you to watch over him since i'm not there anymore

y/n: i can do that! but why do you care so much?

inui: he's just someone i cared about in the past, and since i recently lost my current best friend, i want to make sure he's safe at least

y/n: sure!

inui: thank you.

neither of you text after that, but you save his number just in case. someone knocks on your door, and you tell them to come in. the door opens to reveal ran standing there in comfortable clothing.

"what do you need?" you question, turning back to your phone as he hovers in the doorway.

"um, all the guys are going to watch a movie and we want you to join." he tells you, but you're already up and out of the door, speed walking to the movie room, you've never been in there but you can hear the boys loudly arguing.

when you walk into the room, they all go quiet, watching as you walk to the couch and sit down between izana and mikey. huffing, the other boys just stare with an unknown emotion. minus baji and sanzu, who continue to argue like children over their shared bowl of popcorn.

"what movie are we watching?" you question.

"we're watching (insert your favorite movie)." mikey informs you, and you try to suppress your happiness, "i know it's your favorite." he adds to the end.

ran turns the lights down as he enters the room behind you, shutting the door as kazutora starts the movie. while your eyes are focused on the screen, you are completely unaware of the eyes stealing glances at you every chance they get. not sanzu and baji though, they are as focused on the movie as you are.

someone snakes their hand down to yours, intertwining your fingers with his. when you look over, you see izana looking at you.

caught in the act, he blushes and immediately turns his attention to the movie. mikey notices this interaction and intertwines his fingers with your other hand, watching as you completely ignore his gestures.

he's about to retort, but seeing a small smile creep up to your face, he keeps quiet and lets everyone enjoy the movie in peace.

the movie ends and everyone goes to talk with one another, but izana and mikey both shush them. attention is turned to your sleeping figure, hands still intertwined with mikey and izana's while your head has fallen on izana's shoulder.

"don't wake her up..."

sanzu and baji roll their eyes, standing up and walking out of the room together. everyone else starts to get comfortable on the move room couch, while izana asks kakucho for a pillow. kakucho grabs the nearest pillow, which happens to be the one rindou is laying on.

"hey-"

"shut up rin." his brother scolds, pointing to where izana is removing your head from his shoulder and laying it down on the pillow.

the boys finally notice the sleeping mikey on your side, but kokonoi just shakes his head.

"don't try to move him unless you want a broken limb..." he whispers, pulling the blanket he was using closer to his body. everyone just silently agrees to leave you alone and get comfortable, having a sleepover in the movie room, somewhat.

you don't realize just how much they care for you.

UNDECIDED.

a/n: little fluffy chapter bc you never know what could go wrong </3