Memory Lost

Klaus Mikaelson never thought about how drastically his life would change when he came to Beacon Hills to save his niece and nephew

Klaus Mikaelson never thought about how drastically his life would change when he came to Beacon Hills to save his niece and nephew. He knew that he would have to be there for the twins and try to make up what his sister has done to them. He hoped that Hope and the twins would get along in case he had to drag them out of their hometown.

The only thing he knew at that moment when he came to Beacon Hills was that he was going to be there for Dexter Rodger Klein and Zoe Lucy Klein.

He just didn't think he would be in charge of a group of supernatural kids and one human boy.

"Why can't you just come with me?" Stiles asked as he followed Klaus around the Klein-Mikaelson household, "I'm okay with Dexter coming but is it really smart to send Zoe?" Zoe scoffed as she and Dexter walked by Stiles and Klaus, "Rude." She muttered.

"I'm sending the three of you because you all need to learn how to be a team again." Klaus told him, "If you want to live in New Orleans, Stiles you need to work with the twins. I'm doing this for the both of you and I'm not picking sides." Klaus says glancing between all three of them.

"I personally think this is a great idea." Dexter says walking up to Stiles, "Think about it, if we have a witch that means she can do spells that we can't do plus she can make it easier for us." Stile raises his eyebrows staring at Zoe, "You sure you want to do this?" He asks her.

Zoe sighs pinching the bridge of her nose, nodding. "Klaus is right. We need to learn to work together again and if you have a lead," Zoe trails off.

⚡️

"What in the hell were you three thinking?"

Zoe and Dexter both sighed as they watched Stiles get checked out by the EMT only to hear Stilinski call out to them. "We were just trying to help." Dexter told him as they all turned around. "Why don't you try and help me understand what the hell happened here?" Stilinski whispered to them.

"Do you want to take this one?" Zoe asks Stiles, "He's your dad." Stiles glances between the twins before turning to his dad, "Right, well, we were trying to gently persuade him to pull over..."