Heartless

"I put Zoe upstairs

"I put Zoe upstairs." Scott says to Dexter as he runs down to see Malia on top of Theo, who now has a bloody face. "Thanks." Dexter mutters watching his ex-girlfriend beat up Theo. "You don't have to stop." Theo whispers to Malia.

"Trust me I won't."

"Okay, that's enough." Dexter says as he, Scott and Liam run up to stop Malia from hitting Theo. Dexter grabs her wrist pulling Malia back, "Slow down okay?" He tells her, "He's going back in the ground."

"You can't."

Dexter quickly turns to Liam, almost glaring Liam. "What?" He asks. "He remembers Stiles." Liam admits, "He can help Zoe."

"Scott remembers Stiles. Dexter remembers Stiles. Lydia and I remember Stiles. Zoe remembers Stiles." Malia spits at Liam.

"Dexter listen to me, the Dread Doctors knew all about the Wild Hunt-"

"If that's true than why doesn't my dad know?" Dexter argues. "Frank was only focused on revenge. He didn't care about anything else but hurting you and Zoe." Theo groaned causing everyone to glare at him. "Shut up." Scott, Malia and Dexter yelled.

"You do understand that he could kill us?" Dexter turned back to Liam. "He's my responsibility. Noshiko gave me the sword."

"Dexter? Liam?" Zoe called out walking down the stairs, her new ring on her hand. "You're supposed to be upstairs." Scott told her now noticing her hair soaking wet, "Asleep."

"Yeah, well." Zoe muttered walking over to Theo with a paper towel cleaning up the blood with Chewie following and sitting next to the Chimera, "I heard your conversations. I need to hear this and you aren't in charge of me." She hissed at Scott.

Theo smirked at the pack as Zoe harshly lifted his head and wiped away some blood. "It's so awkward when mom and dad fight." Theo says causing Zoe and Scott to yell at him, "Shut up!"

"You both are right," Hayden says walking over to the boys, "If Theo tries anything, we'll send him back to the Skinwalkers. But for right now-"

"He goes back now." Scott now pissed tells Liam.