After Images

Zoe wanted to scream

She wanted to scream like Lydia could and let everything off her chest. She wanted to tell the ancestors screw off and let her rot wherever they wanted her. She wanted this test to be a wrong. But can three tests be all be wrong?

Zoe fell back on her bed holding another positive pregnancy test in her hands. It was one night, one stupid night that Stiles and Zoe were finally left alone two nights before she came back home.

They went to dinner and they talked about their future. The plan was marriage then kids. That was the plan.

"I mess up everything." Zoe mutters to herself. "Fuck!" Zoe screamed sitting up. Zoe tossed each pregnancy test in her nightstand drawer. She stood up fixing herself before walking downstairs trying to keep everything seem fine, because that's what she did. She was Zoe Klein and everything was always fine.

"Everything all right, little one?"

Little one.

Zoe jumped hearing Elijah's voice and her arm went around her stomach. "Yeah, yeah." She muttered as she started the stove boiling up her kettle, "Just everything has me stressed." She said.

"Argent told me about your black magic use. How you broke their hands and suffocated them. How you woke one of them up with a dark resurrection spell." Elijah sat back at the breakfast island and stared at Zoe, "And I can't help but notice both of your arms are now black."

Zoe took a deep breath turning around to face her uncle, "I did it to protect my friends and your precious Scott." She told him sternly, "I did what I had to do. And I did it without you!" She told him as she glared at her uncle.

"And look at the wonderful job you did, little one." Elijah stood up walking towards Zoe as he straightened out his tie. "You ruined every relationship, every friendship you had. You ruined it for your fiancé. You ruined it for Scott. You pulled your own brother into your wicked games. But you didn't do it because of your mistakes," Elijah pushed Zoe's hair away from her face, "You did it because of your namesake. It's just the Mikaelson curse."