Raw Talent

Zoe rushes towards the bathroom as she barely makes it to the toilet emptying out her stomach

Zoe rushes towards the bathroom as she barely makes it to the toilet emptying out her stomach. She blindly reaches out grabbing a piece of toilet paper wiping her mouth and flushing the toilet. "Not again." She whispers to herself as she reaches down grabbing her arm as it starts to burn.

She holds back a scream as the black veins travel up her arm and end at her shoulder. "It was just a simple spell. I swear it was." She admits looking up. She wraps her arm around her stomach in a protective matter before she leans over and repeats her actions.

⚔️

"Yeah, okay. Thanks Scott. Door is open." Dexter says as he hangs up the phone. "That was Scott. He and the girls had a run in with Stilinski and Parrish in the woods. Someone might've seen his eyes he wanted me to tell you." Elijah nods as he flips a familiar dagger to Dexter.

"Why, I know I'm going to regret asking this, but why are you holding the dagger with the sleeping spell?" Dexter mumbles as he rubs his eyes. "Is Zoe okay?" Elijah asks glancing up at the young Hybrid. "She's been in the bathroom for a while now."

Dexter furrows his brows as he looks out of Elijah's office and he sees Zoe's door shut. "Since I brought her up from outside?" Elijah nods placing the dagger down and he gets up, "I've been keeping watch of her. She was asleep. She woke up and did a spell. She became sick." Elijah pointed out to Dexter.

⚔️

Zoe groans as she gets up and Chewie runs between her legs. "I'm sorry baby." She whispers to him as he jumps on his cat tree. "I miss him too." She says petting between his ears. "Zoe?" Zoe quickly turns to see her uncle and brother storming through her door.

"Where's the fire?" She asks them both crossing her arms. "I thought – he said – " Dexter stutters turning between the two Aetherwitches.  "Scott and the girls are on the way over. Apparently us leaving because of your problem caused us to miss something. Do us a favor and call Stilinski." Dexter tells her before leaving the two alone.

Zoe nods as she grabs her phone and turns back to Chewie. "What do you want Lijah?" She asks putting her phone down as she grabs a sweater. A hand clamps down on her left arm, "What the hell?" She asks trying to break free and she eventually does.