Werewolves Of London

It was late in the night when Stiles Stilinski tried so hard not let his phone disturb his sleep but whoever was calling was persistent

It was late in the night when Stiles Stilinski tried so hard not let his phone disturb his sleep but whoever was calling was persistent. He reached out grabbing his phone knocking over a photo of him and Zoe in the process. "Zoe are you okay?" He asks as he answers, now worried.

"Princess you're worrying me okay?" He sits up listening to his fiancé cry on the other side of the phone call. He knew that he should've tried harder to keep Zoe here with him. But Klaus and Hope both convinced him that Zoe needed to have closure and say goodbye to the life she knew. "If you need to cry that's fine but I just need to make sure everything is okay."

"Nothing is okay." Zoe admits to Stiles. "I did something and I don't know how to tell you about it. I was going to call Klaus instead but-"

Stiles sighs as he stands up stepping on the photo before moving around it, "Did you do something with Scott?" He asks already knowing the answer.

Silence.

"Did you kiss him?" He asks after a moment of silence. He opens his door of his room only to see Hope still up and watching TV. She furrows her brows noticing Stiles moving at this time of night. "What are you doing up?" She asks him.

Stiles points to his phone mouthing Zoe causing Hope to purse her lips and nod. "Do you want me to talk to her?" Hope asks and Stiles shakes his head. He points to the balcony door as Hope nods letting the boy walk away from her.

"I'm sorry." Zoe whispers, "I was in the middle of a spell and it got ruined. I tried to be good, Stiles. I tried but I failed."

"Sorry. I had to step outside, Hope was talking to me." He mutters to her. "Is it dumb to say I knew something would happen while you were there? Were you actually telling me the truth of your plans? Did you go back just to decide who you wanted one last time?" Stiles asks her.

"God no! Listen Elijah got hurt so I had to stay and help him. I just need to know – I just need to know-" Zoe stutters but Stiles cuts her off, "What? That I still love? That I still want to marry you? God Zoe you know I do but I told you that Beacon Hills is bad for you. It's the root of your problems and it has Scott. I gotta go. I'm meeting up with Klaus in the morning and I'm keeping Hope up."