Broken Glass

"Zoe?" Dexter called out as he heard the front door slam

"Zoe?" Dexter called out as he heard the front door slam. He looked up to see Zoe storming through the house as he and Lydia both watched as the girl open the basement door. "Fuck." Dexter muttered as he chased after her to see her opening the safe room door and when Zoe turned on the lights to see no Elijah. "Where is he?" She asked in tears. "Where is he?" She asked once more turning around to see Dexter.

"He wanted to work in his office." Dexter said, causing Zoe to once more to rush past the two. "Zoe Lucy!" Dexter yelled chasing after her again. Zoe bursts through the door of Elijah's office which was once her father's. Elijah looked up from his book with Chewie on his desk with a smirk, "Little one, what can I do for you?"

"We need to speed up this spell." Zoe rushed out, "I – I need to do this spell. I need to get back to Stiles. I need to leave." Dexter rushes over as he pulls Zoe into a hug. He wraps his arms around her waist as his sister lays her head on his chest. "What are you talking about? What is she talking about?" Dexter asked both Aetherwitches.

"You do understand that I can get it done." Elijah stood up as he walked over to the twins, "I just need you to understand the consequences." Zoe nodded as she closed her eyes, "Just do whatever you need to do. I need to get out of Beacon Hills." Zoe whispered as Dexter pushed away from her, "What are you talking about?" He asked.

"You didn't hear Dexter." Elijah took his place as he placed a hand on Zoe's back, "She's ending her soulmate bond with Scott."

"Zo, are you sure?" Lydia asked after a moment of silence watching Dexter just staring at his sister. "I thought it could've killed you last time you did this." Zoe nodded as she moved away from Elijah, "Everything is in my room." She told him causing him to leave, "Why didn't you tell me about Scott and Malia?"

"How did you find out?"

Zoe's eyes snap to her brother causing her to scoff, "I walked in on them about to get it on. I cockblocked them." She admitted. "I didn't think you needed to know. I thought that Malia would be the one to fess up to Stiles and that would be when you already gave birth." Dexter told her.

"Who gave you that right to make that decision?" Zoe asked angrily, "Not only did it affect my life but also Stiles' life." Dexter threw his hands up, "Sorry I was trying to make your life easier." He said sarcastically.