Chapter 2

Coincidently on that same day, Beau was hanging out with the D4 (Mal, Evie, Jay, and Carlos) doing their usual routine terrorizing their part of the Isle, stealing, Vandalism, and 'villain' stuff until Mal stole from a baby for the third time this week and out of nowhere maleficent and her goons came to spoil their 'fun' with an announcement after her 'how-to-be-me speech' to Mal which made Evie, Jay, Carlos and himself worried "Oh their's news! I buried the lead" she screamed and gathered them around while her goons went right behind us "you 5 had been chosen to go to a different school in Auradon" Beau, Evie, Jay, and Carlos scrambled to escape as they do not want to be in a boarding school with those princes and princess wannabes.

But Mal calmed them down and screamed "What?! I'm not going to some boarding school filled to the brim with prissy princesses!" "with perfect Princes, Ugh" Evie supported which made everybody voice their opinions "Yeah, I don't do uniforms unless it's leather you feel me" Jay voiced "I read somewhere that they allow dogs in Auradon, Mom said their rabid pack animals that eat boys who don't behave" Carlos voiced "and I bet they are total snobs who cower behind strong people" Beau voiced "Yea mom we're not going!" "oh you're thinking small Pumpkin, it's about world domination" Maleficent retorted dramatically before calling all of them to follow her but they had no choice.

=====================================================================

Maleficent's Lair

"You will go, and get me that magic wand easy peasy," Maleficent said as she fashioned her nails on her tall couch, while Mal and Maleficent had their tiny fight with the glowing eyes Beau made his way to his 'father' who was just leaning between a pole as the villains are voicing out their opinions about this whole thing which was "Evie is not going until we get rid of that unibrow" from the evil queen, "I need Jay to help me restock my shop" from Jafar until he rubbed a lamp from what Jay stole earlier that day, and Cruella her slave while beau and his father stayed silent.

A few minutes later beau was sent out of the lair to prepare his things while Gaston stayed to have a chat with Maleficent as the villains and their kids dispersed which only left Gaston and Mal in the building "Misstress pardon me but it's too soon, he's too young, he has yet to be a full-fledge villain without me to guide him as you asked me too our plan is in chaos!" "Ugh...Gaston, the beast boy will still have a mentor there which is my daughter Mal she's going to remember, and on the contrary, the plan was corrupting his mind this is a perfect chance to do so, and the younger they are the easier the manipulation is, now go to Adrien and bring him here the car would be here in less than 30 mins" Maleficent countered and shooed him away which he reluctantly obeyed.

Now Gaston gone Maleficent motioned her daughter to her as they walked on the Balcony "remember pumpkin no one not even your friends can know what our plan with Adrien, you couldn't have forgotten what I said 9 years ago did you?" Mal gulped in nervousness as she remembered and answered "no" "good" the thorn fairy smiled and faced in the direction of the broken bridge "the future of the free world rest in your shoulders don't blow it"

The honk of a car later a huge crowd circled the limo as they have never seen a thing like that before until the D4 including Beau arrived with their stuff before driving away.

The limo was full of sweets which they noticed and began to attack the sweets bar, but not Mal and Beau as Mal were 'plotting' and Beau stayed silent and looked outside as he thought about his new life at Auradon. Everyone first panicked as they were nearing the broken bridge thinking that they have died but was the opposite as a magical golden bridge materialized out of thin air and continued their journey to Auradon Prep.

—------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Auradon Prep