Chapter 3

It was minutes past curfew at the dormitory, Ben had just come back from his dinner date with Audrey at La Restaurante Ratatouille, he was exhausted as he closed the door of his dimly lit dorm room and made his way to his bed, and flopped into it, but as he was about to sleep he heard a creaking sound from the floorboards which woke him up. "Where do you think you're going?" Beau flinched at his voice as he didn't expect him to be up especially seeing how exhausted he was.

"umm... going out for a walk?" Ben raised a brow unconvinced from his answer until he graned and admitted "fine, Mal wants me to meet her and Evie at Jay and Carlos's room for a small chat ok" and walked towards the door but as he reached towards the door he was stopped by Ben again by leaning towards the door with his hands on his waist, stopping him from opening it "would you get out of my way your royal furriness?" " no your not going, bed," ben told as he pointed at his bed telling him to sleep.

"What, why?!" "because it's already dark and it's passed curfew" Beau grew angry at the tall prince with his arms crossed "what are you, my mum?! I'm not a child!" "technically you are a child and now sleep I order you" by now Beau's anger began boiling in steam as the annoying prince won't budge "you can't order me around!" "as a matter of fact I can because I am older than you, and I am the prince" Ben argued sternly "I don't care for your status or age difference I'm going to see Mal and Evie, you would have to force me to do so," Beau said as he battled Ben for the door, but was unfortunately lost as Ben had enough of this as he carried him on his shoulders as shouts and screams of "Put me down!" or "let me go you fur minded peabrain!" until he flopped him into his bed.

Beau tried to escape again but failed as his body was met by Ben's big arms who pulled him into the bed and embraced him "get off me!" "no," Ben said simply, Beau tried to escape from the young teen's clutches but was proven difficult as his whole body was heavy as a rock, he fought for 5 mins until he simply gave up as his eyes began to feel heavy and began to feel sleepy as he heard Ben's heartbeat like a small lullaby and finally gone to sleep.

—------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile with Mal

"Where is he?" Mal asked furiously as Mal and the rest of the VKs were waiting at Jay and Carlos's dorm room "Mal he's a kid he might be tired" "yeah a kid who is stubborn as an ox and has an attitude of a sassy hellhound, he should've been here by now Ve!" "Ok Mal chill" Evie reasoned "were villains we can take care of the wands ourselves we don't need him, he will learn our ways but not right now he needs rest" Mal calmed down and thought of her best friend's words until it sank into her.

"Your right thanks V, now let's get that wand" the crew smiled and rushed through the door carefully to find the wand at the museum. And let's just say they failed as they triggered the alarm.

—------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Auradon Prep Dormitory

It was deep in the night when Ben woke from his sleep as he was disturbed by Beau who was feeling restless in his sleep and muttering something incoherent. He thought fast about what he could do until he remembered a lullaby he could hum to him and hoped he would relax.

As Ben hummed through the song, he saw Beau finally relax which sent him a wave of relief 'he's so cute when he sleeps he's just like a baby' he thought as he stared at him for like a minute before slowly yet quietly got off the bed, "good night Beau" Ben whispered as he slightly messed his hair and tucked him in his sheets.

When Ben finally got to his bed he stared at the ceiling as he thought of what happened a few minutes ago 'why did I do that' 'am I guilting myself to him' he thought as it was a few from a swarming wave of thoughts that clouded his mind until he finally slept.

Strange comradery, right?

—------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Next Day

Beau was at the library for his Remedial goodness class with the VKs, but as the lesson goes on his mind was somewhere else as he tried to comprehend what happened this morning

FlashBack

As the morning sun's rays reached his eyes he woke in sudden comfort, he then saw himself covered with a big comfortable blanket. Disregarding his comfort he took it off and looked around his surroundings as he remembered where he was. He groaned as he remembered what happened last night and regretted it as he never met up with Mal and Evie and groaned.

He heads through the door but was stopped by the bathroom door opening to reveal Ben naked with only a towel below to cover him, which did not surprise him as he lived with 3 pea-brained 'brothers' roaming around the house worse than what he saw "where are you going?" "we're not doing this again your beastliness I'm going to class" Beau groaned as he had enough of this conversation "not with that stench you not"

Beau suddenly became tense as he knew what was coming and he was lividly terrified "no whatever your thinking stop" he warned as Ben came closer, he was about to scream for help when Ben scooped him up and like yesterday carried him on his shoulders again.

Aas the bathroom door closed Ben was about to throw him into the bathtub Beau stopped him "Wait for you oversized fur brain I have to take off my clothes!" "for your information, I am smart I let the insult go yesterday and today only but next time you have to stop or else," Ben told in retaliation which Beau simply humphed as he crossed his arms "now I'm going to get you down no funny business, k?" Beau rolled his eyes and agreed to see that he had no choice in the matter, and with that Ben got him down and let him strip looking away to give him some privacy.

Meanwhile, Beau felt uncomfortable, he wasn't used to having baths not even when somebody is with him even his father. After he stripped down carefully not to damage his broach and sunk into the bubbly bathtub "ok I'm done I'm at the tub now what?" he voiced which made Ben snap from looking away "and now I give you a bath"

Beau braced himself for some rough scrubbing and hair pulling but never came as it was replaced by soft and gentle strokes at his skin and relaxing scrubs at his head, he felt at ease, and the bubbles were very entertaining as he formed some foamed cones and popping some large bubbles, meanwhile, Ben felt happy for some reason for the youngest son of Gaston, he felt warm and a mix of happy and sad for some odd reason as it felt familiar with him is it because he reminded him of a time with his baby brother, or is it that he pitied him.

As the bath was over he removed Beau out of the tub and began to dry him off and began left and told him to change into the clothes he lent to him which contained a long navy blue and gold striped sweater, a white shirt, and a pair of jeans, some black sneakers, and completed with a grey baggy beanie.

"Thank you" Beau thanked which he rarely did and Ben accepted "your welcome," he said. And finally dressed they both got out of their shared dorm room and to their classes.

'He's so weird' Beau thought as he finally snapped out of his flashback just as the bell chimed at the end of class, he made his way to his next dull class. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey guys! thank you so much for reading this week's chapter see you guys next week have a nice day!

Disclaimer: All the characters in this story belong to Disney and the Descendants franchise!