Chapter 4

Beau walked around the building until he found his class, he would typically be in the 4th grade but due to his aptitude test, he bunked up to the 6th which they think was unusual seeing his 'father' had the knowledge of a swine, who's only learned was to flirt with women and hunt which he boasted in his younger years.

He entered the classroom just in time as the class was about to start "ah Mr. LeGume" the teacher called him from the door "please come in we're just about to start the lesson, please take a seat" Beau slowly walked to his seat by the window while trying not to make eye contact with anyone. "Good morning everyone, I'm Mr. Chip and I'll be your history teacher" MR. Chip introduced and started to write on the board "Now class today we would be studying our recent historical events, so please can anybody tell me what happened on the coronation of Queen Athena of Atlantica? '' As soon as Mr. Chip asked nobody to raise their hand, it was silent, which disheartened him.

He was going to answer for them until he saw a hand raised, which oddly enough belonged to the son of Gaston which was weird. "Ah yes, Mr. LeGume" "Queen Athena's coronation was said to be the grandest coronation of all, it was said that everyone from the land was transported to the castle by a school of dolphins and was transformed into a mermaid, and it was said that it was the first recorded on land history that the coronation of a mermaid was seen"

The class looked at Beau like he just killed someone while Mr. Chip, on the other hand, was astonished at his answer as it was true every word of it. "Yea that's correct... how did you know of this?" Mr. Chip asked "I read" Beau replied simply as if it was obvious, Mr. Chip was frankly astonished as he never knew that he could read, let alone smart. Not knowing how to reply he coughed and continued with the lesson as he asked to take out their books and flip them to a specific page.

Beau begrudgingly took out his book and flipped to the page, he was about to stare into the distance the whole lesson again when he felt a tug from his shirt, he looked scaringly at the person his age who tugged him on his shirt as he was now annoyed.

"What?" "I forgot my history book. Can we share it?" the boy beside him asked. He rolled his eyes as he looked desperate and groaned. "Fine" "Thank you, Names Richard Andersen, Son of King Eric and Queen Ariel of Tirulia, but you can call me Rick," Jamie introduced himself as he held out a hand, Beau hesitantly reached for it as he raised a brow but accepted it otherwise "Beau LeGume, I guess?" "Well pleasure to meet you! I must say you nailed that question" "Thanks?" the two were in awkward silence after that which made the both of them very uncomfortable.

"Your fun for a VK" Rick commented, but as he finished he suddenly had a brilliant thought, "Hey! you should hang with our group later this afternoon, were going to the Tourney field to watch our school team play" Rick invited, Beau was in deep thought as he did not know what to say, he usually just invite himself, after a few moments he spoke, "Fine, I guess? Just don't go all crazy about it ok?" "Great! So friends?" Rick asked as he handed out his hand, but Beau was not budging as he raised a brow as he looked at him "we'll get to that" Rick said shruggingly as he stared at the book, while Beau just stared at the window.

As he stared into the sky he thought of his friends at the Isle, as he wondered how was everyone doing, at the moment.

The bell rang to the end of class and everyone started to pack and leave. He and Jamie were about to leave when their teacher Mr. Chip called for him, "I'll go on ahead, see you at the Tourney field, later!" Rick told him as he exited the classroom. "So what did I do wrong?" Beau asked as he crossed his arms to tell him of his rising anger "oh nothing is wrong don't worry, I just wanted to check in on how you were fitting in that's all" Beau relaxed as he felt a sigh, and his anger began to fade "I'm fine thank you for asking, can I go now?" "ok, that's all, have a nice day!" Mr. Chip told him as he saw him embarrassingly flushed as he looked at the side.

As Beau began to walk away Mr. Chip suddenly saw a figure of King Adam in front of him, he quickly rubbed his eyes to only see Beau walking out 'ok that's weird' he thought as he began to pack his things for his next class.

—------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tourney Field

Beau walked through the halls trying to evade Rick but knew it did not last until he saw Rick with his group of friends who are also his age, "Beau! over here!" he sighed in defeat and pulled a fake smile as he walked towards them "Hey, I'd like you to met everyone" Rick turned to the people on his back as everybody began to introduce themselves, "Hey I'm Li Jun, you can call me Jun, I'm the son of Gen Shang and Mulan" "my name is Eliza Charming you can call me Ellie my Parents are King Henri Kit and Queen Ella" "and I'm Keanu son of chieftess Moana and demi-god Maui" they introduced as they shook hands.

After all of their introductions they walked to the bleachers just in time to see the beginning of practice, "oh hey Ellie how's your cousin Penny?" "oh she's doing well her parents just moved to a town close to Auradon Prep so that they'll be nearby, they're coming here for family day anyway since she's my step-aunt after all," Ellie told as they watched the game, "who's Penny?" "Oh right, Penny is the daughter of my mom's stepsister Anastasia who was redeemed by my mother", Beau shook his head in understanding and watched the game and saw how Jay and Carlos got in the team.

The game was a blast and exciting, but he wouldn't admit it as he felt exhilarated about every shot or run, but sadly it did not last as a mysterious ball hit him on the head which made him fall down the bleachers making him bleed.

Everybody stopped and rushed towards him to see if he was alright, but was quickly shooed away by the coach "hey! out give him some space" he shouted and checked his pulse which he sighed in relief that he wasn't dead, "alright listen up Coach Duncan would have to take over for now while I escort Mr. LeGume to the Nurse's office" Coach Jenkins ordered as he carried him off the ground and everyone quickly dispersed.

As coach Jenkins walked he heard a voice from the distance just right behind him to see the prince calling to him, "your majesty, shouldn't you be in the field practicing for the game next week?" "yea but it's my responsibility as a fellow student and future king, I'll take him" the coach was unsure about the prince's decision but obeyed nonetheless as he handed Beau to the soon-to-be king, but not after reminding him to keep applying pressure to the wound.

—------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile at the field

Eliza was marching towards her brother with her friend group on her back seemingly trying to stop what was going to happen, "Ellie, whatever we think you are doing don't do it it might get worse for Beau!" they screamed but to no avail, as Ellie interrupted her brother's conversation by stomping his feet.

"What the... Ellie why?" Chad asked as he was jumping up and down in pain, "well because o dear brother of mine you hit Beau in the head, and now he's bleeding because of you!" "it was an accident plus why are you defending him he's a son of a literal villain! I mean what is he to you, your boyfriend or something?" Eliza's anger further rose as his brother finished his words, she was so angry that he punched his brother in the gut, something she never did often as she believed violence was not always the answer.

"First of all he's not my boyfriend, he's only an acquaintance, and second of all he did nothing to make us hate him, I'm telling mum!" she scolded as she watched his brother lay in the ground like a dried up prune, and walked away with Rick, Jun, and Keanu at her back as they made their way to the nurse's office.

Meanwhile, Jay and Carlos were impressed by her punch and already thinking about asking Mal, and Evie if she could join the crew.

As they passed at Chad's crippling body Jay whispered in his ear, "you mess with one of us again your dead meat" which made Chad whimper even more as he clutched his stomach for protection, and with a smug smirk he caught up with Carlos and head back to practice. 
_________________________________________

A/N: that's all for this chapter thank I so much for reading this chapter and please continue to follow this story till the end that's all have a nice day/night!

Disclaimer: All the characters in this story belong to Disney and the Descendants fandom.