Chapter 1

"One fateful accident"

The story of 'Legend of Yin' have one of the most common story line in typical chinese fantasy novels.The protagonist was abandoned by his parents in a dark gloomy forest when he was a year old,but he was soon found by the sect leader of a known sect in the mortal realm the TaiHua Sect.Jui Shen the sect leader raise him as her own son and give him the best childhood.But soon as he took a step to his teenage years the demon tribes start to cause havoc to the mortal realm.Our protagonist has always bowed down to be the protector of the world against the evil.With his 'protagonist power' he lead most of the war with the demon tribes and soon become the mortal realm's most powerful martial artist,so everyone decided to give him the title of the mortal realm's first Emperor.

To make the long story short 'Legend of Yin' tells the story of our main character Yin and his journey of fighting the evils to save the world.

The whole novel has 6volumes just telling the story journey of the main protagonist.

It may sound a boring common fantasy novel but people had been going crazy for this novel ever since it's first volume.Why?Because despite a whole ass 6 thick volumes the novel have the main protagonist has always remain a big mystery for the readers specially his origin.

Common novel will explain that the reason why the protagonist was that powerful is because he parents are this and that or he was this and that in his previous life but for the 'Legend of Yin'?404 error cannot be found.

Second thing was despite having a tons of love interest the main protagonist ended up with no one!How can that be acceptable?That the most handsome man of the three realm as described in the novel didn't end up with anyone.

This whole novel have plenty of cliffhanger there is so much unanswered question that it gain the interest of many people as they enjoy trying to decipher every mystery of the novel.

"The end."

War's eyebrows formed a frustrated frown after reading those two words.

"I can't believe i followed this novel for years just for my questions to remain unanswered,what's wrong with it's writer!"He complain looking at the poor book with a deadly stares.

"Shut up,Ge.It's still your favorite novel anyway what are you complaining there"His sister said throwing him a pillow.

What she said is right.Despite of War finding the novel a little bit annoying it was still his favorite he even entitled himself as the 'number one fan' of the said novel.

He had been following the novel ever since he was in his last year on a collage until he enter the entertain- ment industry and become famous internationally so he absolutely deserve having the answers to his question!

He stormed out his chair before grabbing his laptop and entering the bird application.

@iamhisyang:I can't believe i followed this book for so long just to be rob so much.@carrotsjiejie our questions deserve to be answered!
#LegendOfYinTheEnding

His tweet had start to boost so fast everyone was agreeing with him and demanding a new volume for the novel.

"Stop being dramatic there,Fanboy War.Dinner is ready!"