Chapter 9

'A'Zheng here comes the test'

War had been counting sheeps for hours now but it didn't have the slightest effect on him,lying helplessly on his cold bed with no hope of falling asleep his mind start to wander.

It's been weeks since he start pestering Yin yet it doesn't seems to affect the latter it was already a good thing that Yin still haven't set off to his journey or War might ended up chaining himself with Yin.

In those days that passed chasing Yin around and annoying him to accept him as his disciples had become War's new favorite habit especially because it always amaze him how Yin would react differently everytime.

Sometimes the little emperor will be annoyed that they would actually end up fighting until War have some few broken bones, but there are times when Yin will annoy him back and pull some childish prank on him.

But still none give him the greatest happiness of how Yin will slander Bai GuangQiao when the poor man's name was mention.

For the past days it can be said that both of them had become familiar with each other to the point of War already knew all the insults and curses Yin loves to say about Bai GuangQiao.

Their daily habits had start to include each other that it suddenly becomes cold at summer when one of them isn't around the other.

'Why the hell i am thinking about that dog?God,i might have a nightmare'

Sighing hopelessly he decided to sat up and meditate to adjust the order of his spiritual energy that keeps leveling up as days passes.

At YanXingming Pavilion's gazebo,Yin watch the shadow inside the bedroom as he eats some melon seeds.

He sat lazily as if watching a drama with a serious expression on his face,not minding the cold wind.

Yin's insomnia had become worst and worst as days pass the thought of going to travel the world to look for the four blacksmith was making him unable to put his mind at ease,if it wasn't for his strong cultivation he might long since fallen ill.

It's been ten days since he last fell asleep, if it's in usual days he should be meditating all night or reminiscing his childhood at the peach blossom forest but who would have expect that watching War rolled in his bed helplessly was more interesting to watch.

Seeing War enter the meditation state a lazy smile appear on his face.

It's been awhile since someone ever disturb him like this actually it was fun playing around with this annoying kid, afterall he use to be like this so he surely knew how to make a counterattack.

War's annoyed and angry face was a great entertainment to watch but it was priceless when the innocent angel face young master start to curse non-stop at him.

After experiencing so many betrayals Yin had long forgotten the feeling of welcoming a new person in his life,for him it was scary that War actually manage to came in in his life without even him realizing.

But at the end of the day all he could do was to accept because after a long years of fighting in the frontline it was not bad to feeling of breathing a fresh air whenever War was around.

His deep thought was interrupted by a golden light like a flash coming straight to his face,a golden butterfly that was shining in the dark of the night stop in front of him.