Chapter 4

'The legends and a black bird'

The snow was falling nonstop making War to hug himself tighter than before as he stare blankly at the cup of tea in his table the liquid inside that use to be steaming in hotness was now almost frozen because of the weather.

He was still at the Snow Forest City the White Crown Stage Competition had already ended two days ago with Xiao ZhiZi as the winner,thus it also already been two days since the system reveal his main mission.

In the past two days War was left in the Wong Manor as Bai GuangQiao is busy checking patient who came for him after all it was rare to see the great doctor,in those time he was left alone War was just busy stressing himself with his own thought.

"Zhan-gongzi,why didn't you drink your tea was it not good?"The woman was the same woman who came to welcome them on their first arrival at the city,now that be could she the woman closely she actually looks pretty that she could pass as a young lady from a wealthy family.

(Note:Gongzi means Young Master from now on let's address War like this because 'Young Master' is too long)

'Is there even someone who is not good looking in this world?'

He couldn't help but think,and with that a sudden thought cross his messy mind.

'Just looking at these characters who doesn't even matter inside this novel and i am already losing my face,what would welcome me if i saw the main protagonist?I might as well go back to coma afterall he was describe as the most handsome person in this world'

[System advice you to ready yourself to meet him]

'You also think i won't have any face left if i saw him?'

[No system thinks that his handsomeness will be enough to send you to grave right away]

'....'

Instead of talking with the nonsense system in his head War just decided to look at the woman in front of him who is still waiting for his reply.

"The tea is good i'm not just in the mood. Is this lady busy?Do you mind talking to me?"The woman doesn't seem surprise with his request instead she sat on the chair elegantly placing her snow white hand at the table.

"Young Lady,i heard from Physician Bai that the owner of this manor is his friend so where is the original owner?And why are you addressing him 'zhuren'?"

In his two days of staying in the mansion War felt extremely weird,he had notice some few things but couldn't really point out what it is.

"The former master of this manor had long since passed away since then Zhuren took care of us so we refer to him as our new master,afterall he and the previous master share an unbreakable bond to each other"

War naturally wasn't a type of person to poke his nose to other peoples business specially now that he should be thinking of a way to start his mission because the system said it's not yet the right time to help him.

But in the original novel there is nothing about Bai GuangQiao that was mention except to few things so learning about the mysterious doctor is definitely something interesting for War.

"Does Physician Bai also from here at the Snow Forest City?"

"No.Gongzi,you may not know this but my Zhuren was said to be not human at all even i don't know much anything about him,but they say he was originally a deity from heaven that was punish to suffer in the mortal realm"

Talking about the heaven it suddenly occurs to War,Yin had done many good deeds since he was young although he can be ruthless and cold but the current peace of the mortal realm was all thank to him before he was called the 'emperor' of the mortal realm he first had the title of 'god of war' in the countless war between the demon realm and the cultivators Yin was always at the front line representing the TaiHua Sect together with the other sect leaders of the prominent sects.But he had always killed most of those demon even leading those stinky old leaders to hate him.