Chapter 7

'In the rage of the dragon's fire,a cold gaze warmth my heart'

War had already lost count how long has it since he got transmigrated into this world yet in every waking moment of his every day all that welcome him was stress and a new problems.

His worries had never once get lessen instead it just keep increasing the more he stay here.

No matter how good he is at acting he felt like all the burden in his shoulder couldn't be hide anymore,and of course the heaviest of them was his worry for his dear little life.

It was already good that the lady luck seems to hear his plead,Yin should have already arrive a yesterday but because he didn't appear at happening war outside the wall some demons seize this opportunity to cause him trouble delaying him to come home early.

Knowing that he still have more days left to think of a way to save his dear little life War just decided to enter a one week close-door mediation to save his almost collapsing mental health.

"This medicine is made from a special poppies its purpose is to give one who drinks it a good focus on mediation as it will give you a calm and peaceful mind" Jui Shen's elegant hand put a white porcelain bottle in front of War,her expression was calm with eyes full of fondness and softness.

"Sect Leader Shen, doesn't need to give me such me valuable stuff"War decline politely as he continue to chew some tanghulu not even giving the Sect Leader his full attention.

"But it will be good for you Zhan-er as you said a close-door mediation will help you with your spiritual energy" Well surprise it was a lie!

To avoid getting more questions that may rise up some suspicioun on him War just keep himself silent and accepted the medicine although he feel guilty lying but it will still help him anyway.

After finishing talking and eating some snacks with Jui Shen he finally made his way to his newly built pavilion,it was Jui Shen's gift to him for staying at the TaiHua Mountain.

Unlike the other pavilions War requested that he only want his to be small,just a bedroom not too big and not too small and a library with somewhere to eat and do some things.In front of the pavilion was a garden full of colorful flowers and beside it was a pond with golden lotuses blooming beautifully near the pond was a little gazebo to welcome guests and to relax.

Although the YanXingming Pavilion was small all the things inside the pavilion and the material itself the pavilion was made of was one of a kind in this world that not even those famous rich families could afford because of it the news of the TaiHua Sect's Sect Leader having favored War so much was a talk everywhere inside and outside the mountain.

(Note:YanXingming means Beautiful Life)

"Zhan-gongzi is really pretty i bet if he would to dress as woman no one will doubt that he is a man!"

"That's right well unless someone have a great observation skills,look at him although he look cute and adorable he still have a very manly features on him"

"Your right,Shijie!I won't even be shock anymore if his really the Sect Leader's lover"

"Are you saying that Sect Leader is a cheater?!It's obvious that her secret lover was Physician Bai GuangQiao!"

"Shidi,don't be mad what Shimei just said actually make sense and when did Sect Leader ever treated Physician Bai the way she treated Zhan-gongzi!"

"What a great disciples all of you are gossiping here in front of TianHua Palace instead of doing your training no wonder all of you are stupid!"