Story info :)

Welcome to my story!!!

If you're here, thank you for have the interest of reading my story :)

As it's said in the description, the story takes place a month after Nya's sacrifice.

This story is the first one of the five stories of Ninja Never Quits (NNQ) I'm going to write. Every story is going to have a main ship. In this one is Jaya (what a surprise :P).

This is the series order (I'll update as I make the stories):

-Ninja Never Quit (this one, completed, Jaya focus)

-Elemental Secrets (currently writing, Kailor focus)

-Not named yet, Pixane focus

-Not named yet, Lloykita focus

-Not named yet, Conia focus

Just to know unexpected things are going to happen.... DUN DUN DUUUUUUN! (I've been thinking this storyline for months and changed it a hundred of times)

Also, slow updating because I have a lot of homework, so it will take me a while to write the chapters.

This was on a separate chapter before editing and it's is just a little info about how the elemental powers work in my AU:

1. The elemental masters don't lose completely their powers when having kids, they still have a bit of power but just can be used in a dangerous situation and takes a lot of energy. (This doesn't apply for Lloyd's family as they all have different elements and this family is confusing af). And with the Amber power, the possessor of the power can only use the power of the last elemental master they touched. Spinjitsu still can be used normally.

2. The possessor of the Amber power, currently Skylor, can just use two powers at the same time as maximum without getting hurt, also with very powerful powers it happens the same (as in season 9)

3. In my AU, brothers can have both the same power or just one of them. When two sibilings have the same power, it's a bit weaker when they use it separately and stronger when they use it together. It's most likely to happen with twins.

The ninja still don't know this things cuz Master Wu never tells them anything and you can't tell me otherwise -_-

So that's all. I thought I would put more, but nope.

Anyway...

Enjoy!