Ep. 3. "I missed you, Sparky and Hothead"

Kai's POV:

Me and Lloyd decided to tell the others the next day, because it was late and they would be sleeping.

I got back in bed and tried to fall asleep again. It took me a while, thinking about what Lloyd had told me, but eventually I was so tired that I couldn't stay awake.

My dream was in a blue room. Just as Lloyd described the place of his dream. Away from where I was I could see some machines and a person sitting there. I knew it was Nya.

Then someone apeared next to me and almost fell over me.

"Sorry" he said. I knew that voice. 

"Jay?"  I asked.

We both got up.

"Kai? Since when do you appear in my dreams?" He asked.

"Jay, this is not a dream, but we also aren't awake" I hadn't got much time to explain, because I knew that Nya couldn't keep this connection during so much time.

"What the heck do you mean?" he asked confused.

"I'll explain when we wake up" I said already running to Nya.

Jay followed me, still confused. Tears formed in my eyes as I went closer to Nya, and Jay started to run faster when he recognised her. 

"Nya!!" he screamed.

When we got there Nya was so pale, a way of describing it because she was literally water, and seemed about to faint.

"I missed you, Sparky and Hothead" she said in a very weak voice. Me and Jay had to hold our tears when she said our nicknames.

"Nya, you're weaker than what Lloyd told me" I said worried. "Did the one who kidnapped you did something bad to you?"

"No, don't worry" she said with a fake smile.

"Nya, You're my little sis, I know you're lying".

"It's just... Nothing, we don't have time for this".

"But..." I started.

"Listen guys, I think I know where this place is. Just after my connection with Lloyd ended, the bad guy was looking some maps in that screen" she said pointing to a big screen on the walls. "It was a map of all Ninjago, and it had some places with a red spot in them. One was the Monastery, another was Ninjago City, the third one is the one I think this place is, somewhere in the south mountains, and the last one..."

"What is it?" Jay asked.

She took a deep breath.

"It's Ignacia. Kai, I think he wants to do something to our parents, or maybe he thinks you're there, but you need to go".

"We're going when we wake up" I said. "And don't make anymore connections if it isn't something really important, ok? It's not good for you".

She nooded as the dream started fading.

Jay's POV:

I woke up with tears in my eyes. Tears of joy. I litterally jumped out of my bed and ran to Kai's room on the other side of the corridor.

I opened the door to find Kai already telling the mental connection to Cole and Lloyd. Zane and PIXAL were on their way to the monastery, as they were in the Samurai-X cave.

"Sorry" I said.

"For what?" Lloyd asked.

"For being such a crybaby this month. I did nothing but cry in my room".

"We understand it, we all have took Nya's loss in different ways" Kai conforted me.

Zane, PIXAL and Master Wu entered the room, so me and Kai explained again and we started making a plan for the attack the bad guy was planning to do in Ignacia.

"Whatever he's planning to do, we'll be ready for it" Kai said.

Nya's POV:

"You talked again with the ninja!" he said connecting again the torturing machine.

I started screaming in pain.

"Now I'm going to have to go to Ignacia tomorrow instead of next week. But I'm going to get my revenge sooner" that was the last thing I could hear before passing out of pain.

Word count (before editing): 605

Cliffhanger guys!!

Took me so long to finish this chapter.

Also season 16/15/4/Crystallized/however you call it it's already out on YT.

Rn in Spain is past Midnight but I'm not sleepy at all so here I am, writing.

I'll try to update faster but I have hOmEwOrK and ExAm WeEk.

Cya in the next chapter!

Word count (after editing): 661

I know I haven't edited this story for almost a year, but I'm trying to get inspiration to have a second go with the next part of the series and I thought that editing this would help.

So anyways, I just realised that at first I referred to the place where Nya is as a blue room, but later I say it's a cave. Just want to clear it up, it's a blue room on the connection.

Editing literally means being able to reread your old stuff without cringing so much that you want to delete your writing. Luckily for me, my writing style isn't so different, I just got better with my English.

That's all for now, byeee.