Ep. 9. Is It Over?

Jay fell to the ground after receiving a shot of Max's dark power on his right eye. He could barely see, as his vision was too blurry. He blinked a few times until he could see well enough and something caught his attention.

Nya's Yang amulet Jay thought. He didn't even know that she had it the day she merged with the sea. Then she must be near.

"Nya!" He called her. "Nya, please!"

"J- Jay..." Her whisper was barely audible.

~~~

Kai was trying to find Nya and Jay, but the falling rocks made it impossible to the point that he had to leave before finding any of the two.

He managed to get out, covered in dust and with a few scratches. But the real pain was emotional. I failed to protect Nya again.

"Kai!" The other ninja yelled.

"S- Sorry I-" he stuttered. "I c- couldn't find t- them".

~~~

Jay could barely see with his injured eye, but he tried his best to find Nya in the middle of all the dust and rocks.

"Nya!" He called again.

"I- I'm h- here" she answered.

By the voice Jay could tell that she was injured. He followed the voice and finally found her.

"Nya! For the First Spinjitzu Master I thought I wouldn't find you!" Tears were filling his eyes. "I have to get you out of here".

"J- Jay, I- I can't get out" Nya muttered.

"Oh crap" Jay said. Nya was trapped under one of the big screens that Max had hanging on the walls. "I'm going to get you out. Don't worry".

"N- No, y- you have t- to go. I- I'll only s- stop you".

"We came here to get you and I won't leave without you" Jay said while trying to move the screen without hurting her more.

~~~

The others were outside the cave, waiting to see if Jay and Nya would be able to escape. Kai was sitting besides Skylor, who had just woken up.

"We'll wait for five more minutes" Lloyd said, with a sad tone. "If they aren't here by then, I don't think they'd still be... alive".

Kai insisted on going in, but the entrance was almost completely buried with the rocks.

Five minutes went by, feeling more like an hour.

"I- I think we should go now" Lloyd muttered.

"No!" Kai cried. "We can't leave without them. N- Nya, I'm sorry" if he hadn't already been sitting on the ground, he would had fell down to his knees of desperation. "My baby sister..."

"Oh, Kai" Skylor hugged him. He was crying at that point, and he hates crying in front of people.

"I- I think we should go" he said between sobs.

"We're here! Don't leave!" They heard a voice say.

"Jay?" Cole said.

"We can't get out and Nya is badly injured!" He yelled.

Cole went to try and make an exit for them by taking out a few rocks and clearing the way.

Jay was holding Nya, they both covered in blood and dust.

"Nya!" Kai exclaimed. He got up and ran to them.

"Her leg is broken and she passed out while I tried to get us out of there" Jay explained. "A- And..."