Ep. 4. Rescue in Ignacia.

The next day the ninja are heading to Ignacia in their vehicles.

Kai's POV:

We were all in our vehicles heading to Ignacia. All I could think about was what was that bad guy planning to do there. I had the major feeling that he was going to my parents' house, maybe thinking I was there, maybe wanting to attract our attention so we go and he attack us or something like that. I just knew that they weren't safe there.

"Kai, we're going the right way?" Lloyd asked.

"What? Uh, yeah, now we have to turn left and in five minutes we get there".

"You ok Kai?" Jay asked.

"I'm just worried" I answered. "I have the feeling that my parents might be in danger".

"Don't worry Kai, we're getting there in time..." Cole started a group sentence.

"...We're going to protect them..." Continued Zane.

"...And then save Nya..." added Jay.

"...As a team" Lloyd said finishing the group sentence.

"You all are right" I said. "We're going to fight, like in the old times"

"So what do you say guys?" Lloyd said. "Ninja..."

"GO!" we all shouted.

I guided them to Ignacia, in a better mood than before but still worried. We left our vehicles a few metres away from home. I jumped of my vehicle and ran to the house without even wait for the others.

"Mom! Dad!" I shouted. I got no answer.

"Wait for us Kai!" I heard Jay screaming.

But I didn't wait. I opened the door to find my parents fighting with a guy. He was wearing a mask and I couldn't see his face, but I knew he was the one who kidnapped Nya and I wasn't going to let him hurt my parents.

I grabed my sword and charged against him but he shot me some kind of dark matter. I dodged it by miracle and it hit the sword instead. It imediatly started turning black and I threw it to the floor as it clearly was dangerous. Then the other came in and Lloyd said:

"Kai! How are your parents using elemental powers?"

Just then I realised that my mom and dad were using their elements. I was too focused on the bad guy and that dark matter power of his that I didn't noticed before.

Lloyd gave us a signal and we all charged against the bad guy, but he dodged us so easily it was insulting.

"I  see your son is well trained Maya. Also his coloured friends" he said. "Such a shame it's not enough against me".

"Just leave Max" my mother said.

'They know each other' I thougt.

"You don't like this family reunion?" this Max dude said. "So sad Nya can be here".

"What did you do to my daugter?!" I've never seen my mom so angry before.

"You're being so rude Maya" he said with an evil grin in his face. "Aren't you happy to see your brother?

Cliffhanger!

I love cliffhangers.

Also sorry for not updating the story for three months.

Now I gtg to school so bye.

Word count: 518

After editing:

No changes on the words cause I didn't change anything, just a few mistakes but it didn't affect the words so...

Anyways I actually don't like this chapter but I didn't know what to change to make it better and it's an important chapter after all.

So that's all byeee.