Viral

It was a beautiful Monday morning. As usual, I headed off to school with Kei. There are times where we don't head to class together but today, Kei really wanted to go with me to see the reaction of all our schoolmates.

You see, yesterday the two of us made our very first couples dance Tik Tok. Apparently it was a trendy thing to do for all couples around the world. Even some from our own school have uploaded their own dances  to certain music for others to see.

The thing is though, is that that sort of thing is perfect for outgoing people. For example, of someone like my classmate Hirata were to do a dance and upload it, I'm sure the video would go viral with all the girls in our school and probably even those who don't attend ANHS. However, for an unpopular or outgoing guy like myself, going viral would take a miracle.

A miracle happened.

When Kei turned on her phone this morning, thousands of likes and comments were left on the video she uploaded of us. Replies from many other students from our own school were the most common ones.

<Yo it's Ayanokouji and Karuizawa from 2-B lol>

<Aww you guys look so cute!>

<The dude looks so uncomfortable doing the dance but he must really love his gf if he still did it for her.>

<You should do another one!! Plss!!>

<Omg I love the matching clothes!!>

< @/ttThyme, you and me should try doing it ;) >

Comments just kept pouring in from so many people. As I scrolled through the comments, I noticed that a lot of them were quite positive and some of the usernames were from students in our own class. I did wonder how my classmates would react if they saw me in the video. I guess that I'll be finding out soon enough.

As Kei and I walked together, I could feel the stares of students looking directly at us. I don't really like gaining attention from others but I guess this was to be expected. The first people who approached us were our fellow classmates Ike and Shinohara.

"Hey Karuizawa-san! I saw the the video you uploaded. It was so cute. I also left a like on it." Shinohara spoke up first.

"Aww thanks! I didn't think that  the video would be so popular though." Kei replied.

"It must be that you're personalities are so different, people liked the contrast between you two."

"Really? It would make sense though. Shinohara-san, why don't you Ike-kun try doing one together?"

"Wait... me doing a dance with Satsuki?" Ike suddenly raised his voice. Could it be he was against the idea?

"Let's totally do it! Satsuki, let's try and find a song now 'Kay?" 

"Oh okay! Thanks for the idea Karuizawa-san." Shinohara said just before Ike pulled her away so they could practice. Off in the distance they both waved their goodbyes.

"I wonder how theirs's would turn out?" I said.

"Hm who knows? But what's important is that you enjoy doing it with the person you love." Kei replied as she buried her head onto my shoulder.

"Oya~ if it isn't Ayanokouji-senpai and Karuizawa-senpai? Doing something so lewd out in public this. Don't you have any shame?"