KiyoKei Short Stories

Thunder

"All students please stay indoors as there is a severe thunderstorm outside right now. I repeat..."

"Eh? A thunderstorm?" I don't like those at all" Kei muttered as she snuggled up to me.

"Do you not like the noise?" I asked her.

"Yeah, they are so loud and they can also take out the po---wer..."

The lights went out. My room went pitch black. To comfort Kei, I put my arm around her and brought her closer to me. A few minutes passed and the power came back on.

"As long as I'm here, you don't have to worry." I softly whispered those words to her.

~Fin~

Mimic

"Oi."

"Oi."

"Why are you copying me?"

"Kei."

"Kiyotaka."

"Now you didn't copy me."

"*sigh* Wanna get married right now?"

"*sigh* Wanna-- Eh? Wwwhat?"

"So that's the kind of thing I have to say huh." Kei couldn't hear my words as she was dreaming about marrying me.

~Fin~

Umbrella

"Oh it's raining."

"Did someone forget to bring an umbrella today? Wanna share with me Kiyotaka?"

"If you don't mind, then yes."

I took Kei's umbrella and opened it. I then held my hand out, asking her to hold hands. Kei gladly accepted.

"You're such a gentleman."

"I just like holding your hand."

"..."

As Kei's face turned red, I thought about how cute her ears were as they gradually turned red too.

~Fin~

Dinner

It was our first anniversary since Kei and I started dating. And to celebrate, I wanted  to invite her to a fancy, romantic dinner tonight with a meal that I have prepared for the both of us.

"Woah! Did you do all of this by yourself?"

"Yes I did. I tried to make it to your liking."

"Aww thank you! It's so dreamy and cozy in here with the candle lights and flowers. It reminds me of those sample ideas you can find on the internet."

"..."

"Hm? Why did you suddenly go silent Kiyotaka?" She tilted her head in curiosity.

"Nothing. Let's go sit down for now." As usual, Kei has a keen eye for this kind of thing.

~Fin~

Back Message

"For today's class, you'll be sitting in different seats. Please find the one with your name." Chabashira-sensei informed the class.

"Oh it looks like I'm sitting behind you Kiyotaka."

"Yeah. We haven't sat this close before in class."

I took my seat behind Kiyotaka and listened to Chabashira-sensei's lesson. As time went on though, I got bored and started staring at my boyfriend's back. That's when an idea came to my mind. I was going to write a message on his back using my finger. It was just close enough to reach.

(I love you)

Twenty seconds later, he secretly handed me a piece of paper that read:

(So instead of paying attention to the lesson, you're looking at my back huh...)

This guy really just loves to tease me.

~Fin~

5th grade

It was recess for a certain elementary class. All the students were playing tag in that yard.

"Ow!" yelled Karuizawa Kei.

"Did you fall?" asked her classmate Ayanokouji Kiyotaka. His face was as blank as ever.

"Yeah... and now my knee is bleeding."

All of a sudden, Kiyotaka bent down and lifted Kei in his arms princess style.

"Eh? Put me down! What are you doing?" she struggled to break free.

"Bringing you to the nurses office."

When they finally got there, the nurse wasn't in so Kiyotaka took on the role to treat Kei's injury himself.

"There. It's done. Be more careful next time."

"Oh are worried about me?" she teased him. "Hahaha you're really good at stuff like this. Thank you!"

"Whatever." Although it didn't show on his face, he was happy to hear someone thanking him.

~Fin~

Authors Comments

Hi everyone! Sorry it took so long again. I typed out some short stories that I wrote a while ago and I'm curious to know if there's any that you would like to see an expanded version of. Let me know in the comments. And because this part is quite short, I have another full story ready to go along with this so please keep reading the next part too. Thank you for being patient with me. Hope you guys are well!