eight

A/N you didn't think i wouldn't post about gyuchans' date? :D

what i think channie would wear!! ^

♥︎♥︎♥︎

the door clicked behind chan.

he was extremely excited to hangout with mingyu, because he hasn't really gotten the chance to get close with them individually. and it made chan feel better of himself when mingyu willingly invited him.

when chan stepped out his dorm building, he realized it was slightly chilly, but the sun made up for it. the snow began melting a week ago, which chan was upset about because he loved winter. however, he didn't mind spring and quite frankly, he missed it as well.

chan glanced around the area and made eye contact with a tall man who was leaning against a street light. he walked closer to him and wasn't expecting to see mingyu, only because he thought he was going to be in a car, but it seemed like he walked to chan's dorm.

"we're walking to the art museum?" chan whined.

mingyu rolled his eyes, "hello to you too."

chan grinned immediately, "i'm just kidding. let's go!"

without thinking, chan began to walk but stopped when he realized mingyu wasn't following him. he looked back and raised an eyebrow at the older boy. "what are you doing?"

"do you even know which way we're going?" mingyu shakes his head, trying to hide a smile. he points to his left, the opposite direction chan was going in. "c'mon, this way."

"honestly, i haven't left my dorm in a month," chan said pathetically.

mingyu snorted, "yeah. it looks like this is your first time being outside."

"i've only gone to the museum a few times, but it was years ago."

"well, i'm glad i can take you to one then," mingyu looks down at chan with a smirk.

chan looked away quickly because he was never good at holding eye contact, especially with someone who looked as good as mingyu.

after a few minutes of talking about nonsense, mingyu stopped in front of a cute café. he held the door open for chan, the bell above signaling people were entering.

chan scratched the back of his head, embarrassed. "um... it's okay, hyung. im not feeling very hungry."

"i'm starving though! this place is amazing, they have great meals and desserts here!" mingyu complaining, grabbing chan's wrist and pulling him inside the café.

immediately, the smell of the fresh bakery hit him and chan practically drooled at all of the different treats. not only did the food look appealing, but the entire atmosphere was comfortable as well. there were lights hung across the room, table and chairs placed in the middle, and a variety of shelves displaying different cups and plates.

"close your mouth, a bug might fly in there," mingyu said smugly, lifting his finger to chan's jaw so he could help close his mouth for him.

chan rolled his eyes, but the warmth in his cheeks betrayed him. "haha, very original."

mingyu lead chan to a nice table for two, next to the window, where the sun was pouring in.

"mingyu hyung... i didn't want to say this earlier but the reason why i didn't want to eat is because i didn't bring any money." chan said quietly. "i know it's stupid, because what kind of person doesn't bring cash with them? but ive been struggling with personal finance for a while and-"