fifteen

A/N this was extremely random lol

prompts inspiration: https://perchance.org/incorrect-quote-generator

♥︎♥︎♥︎

"so... you like cats?" chan asked wonwoo, who was busy playing a game on his computer.

"yeah," he replied, barely paying attention to chan.

the younger pouted. how could wonwoo be the one to invite chan to his flat, but then they don't even communicate with each other? chan was close to dying of boredom.

he gets up from the bed and accidentally knocks a picture frame over, which lands on the carpet with a thud. wonwoo looks down and looks back up at chan, confused.

"did you just do that on purpose?" he asked.

chan shrugged, "you said you liked cats."

wonwoo looked at chan in disbelief.

-

"hey, did it hurt when you fell—" wonwoo was interuppted by chan.

"from heaven?" chan paused, "wow, i didn't think you were a flirt, hyung."

wonwoo stopped walking, which made chan to slow down as well. they were finally in front of the library wonwoo wanted to go to with chan.

"no... i meant when you fell down the stairs," wonwoo explained.

chan stayed silent.

"you laid there for like fifteen minutes."

-

chan looked over at wonwoo, who was sitting on the dancers' bed, reading. an idea formed in his head, a smirk stretching across his face.

"i'm gonna go shower, wanna help me?" for emphasis, chan tried to lean against the table seductively.

wonwoo looked up, his eyebrows furrowed together.

"...have you never showered before?"

chan threw a towel at his face.

-

chan sighed dreamily, sitting down with the rest of the boys. "i think i'm falling for wonwoo hyung."

simultaneously, everyone looked at wonwoo, who was too busy looking at his phone.

"then get up," wonwoo said bluntly.

seungkwan snickered, and chan gasped, offended.

"listen here, mr. jeon wonwoo!" chan hissed, plucking wonwoo's phone out of his hand. "i've been trying to flirt with you for weeks, and all you've done is embarrass me!"

chan was clearly joking, but wonwoo didn't see that. so, the ever so oblivious idiot, got up from his seat and walked over to chan, who had his arms crossed, his lips in a slight pout.

wonwoo leaned down and pressed a kiss to chan's head. "i know. i just like seeing you get all mad, it's cute."

with that, he walked away with his lunch tray.

the whole table fell silent. chan was completely red.

"hey! that kiss was uncalled for, you asshole!" soonyoung shouted from across the room, everyone turning to look at him.

chan wasn't really paying attention, because somehow, the small jokes became something even more.

♥︎♥︎♥︎

WONCHAN?