Bonus Part: Resolving the Embarrassment

Camilo was leaning on the wall outside the nursery room, whistling melodies of the Madrigal Family while waiting for you to join him in another small date on the roof tiles for stargazing.

He was fond of watching the blue and white diamonds shimmer and glitter in the clear dark sky, all thanks to you. And he couldn't wait to share his time with you on the roof tiles again, watching them while enjoying the most amative moment between you two.

The door flung open, revealing a curly hair grown man in slightly ripped-up green ruana; Tio Bruno had visited you and chatted a bit in your room before Camilo took you in the cool air.

They stared at each other for about three seconds, then moved away from the awkwardness.

Tio Bruno gulped hard, deciding that it was best for him to speak first. ''Buenas noches, 'Milo. Are you waiting for (Y/N)? She's almost ready.''

Camilo nodded his head, giving his Tio an uncomfortable smile.

''Er...I just want you to know that I won't steal (Y/N) away, for I treat her like my own daughter,'' stated Bruno. ''And...there's one thing you need to understand...I don't feast on people's screams.''

Camilo's eyes instantly widened at his Tio, coughing, ''I'm sorry...''

''It's okay. I'm curious about the song, so I asked (Y/N) about it. Did I scare you that much?'' Tio Bruno pressed on, feeling the conversation could push further to resolve the tension.

''No-no...I ah- I saw you exiting Casita after Mirabel's gift ceremony. The rats were on your back, and you looked creepy that day, so anyway, I'm really sorry. I made up most of the lyrics since Mirabel asked why don't we talk about you.''

The man in green ruana let out a dry laugh, scratching his neck.

Silence engulfed them again for a short pause. However, it resumed since it was Camilo's turn to extend the conversation. ''Hey, you probably know I love to morph into people and learn to act like them.'' said Camilo, providing his Tio a smile, ''(Y/N) told me you are much like an actor.''

''W-what? Pfff- No, I don't act. I-I,--'' stuttered Bruno, then he put on his hood, which perfectly covered his eyes. ''I'm Hernando, and I'm scared of nothing.''

Camilo laughed hard, and Bruno returned the smile, taking his hood off. ''If I have a bucket now, I might as well introduce Jorge to you.''

''You're a lot funnier than I thought,'' said Camilo, a big toothy grin appeared.

''I'll take that as a compliment. 'Milo, promise me something, okay?''

''It depends,'' Camilo shrugged, ''if this has something to do with (Y/N), then you can count on me.''

''Great. This is what I wanted to discuss. Treat her like a princess, will you?''

Before Camilo could answer, the door opened, followed by you walking out of the door.

''I'm ready; sorry to keep you waiting, Camilo.'' You said apologetically, then noticed Tio Bruno's still there. They both had a smile hung mischievously, so you cocked a brow at them. ''Is there something I should know?''

''No, erm...in fact, you two should get going. Bye!'' With that, Tio Bruno quickly walked back to his room, leaving you all confused by the situation. ''You guys didn't fight? If yes, the smile on your face won't make any sense.''

Your boyfriend shook his head in amusement and took your hand in his. Then, he led you to the roof. Camilo was happy to make friends with his own Tio as friends, ten years ago.

∴°﹒☆°.﹒°∴°﹒★°.﹒∵‧°∴°﹒☆°°∴°﹒﹒‧°∴°﹒☆°

  Dear readers: 

  Sorry this is a short bonus chapter for the previous one because I'm kind of busy at the moment. Hopefully I can finish the next chapter later, and I'm halfway done.

*Ps. I don't own the picture above, it's a pic I found on Pinterest, and it gave me the inspiration to write this chapter.

  Thank you for reading!

-My-Name-Is-Not-Audrey-