Part 17

"Xiao Zhan, you can call me uncle."

"Then my Dad ..."

"As you think. Your Dad is my brother."

"Why? Why did he never show up to me? Why did he leave me and my mom?"

Xiao Zhan slapped Lyomin in the chest and cried.
It hurts! I have a pain in my chest.

"Actually, he did not leave you alone, but me. He left us all. "

"Uncle, what do you want to say?"

"Yes, your Dad has been dead for a long time.
He can not come back to you with your mom because he has not been in the world since."

Xiao Zhan sat down on the ground like a broken toy.

His father left him and his mom early.

"Xiao Zhan, do you want to know?"
Why did I travel to many countries to study medicine?
Actually, I want to help my brother.But he died right in front of my eyes."

"Can you tell me something about Dad?"

"I can tell you. Do you know why I'm helping you?"

".............."

"Because you're an omega like my brother."

"So I ... is my father Omega !!"

"Yes, you are born of a male omega and a female omega.
The pure blood in your body is a combination of two omega's. "
[A / N_ just the original author's idea]

".............."

"Your Dad can get pregnant himself to be omega.But he fell in love and married your mom. That's why your mom gave birth to you. "

"............"

"I'm not sure what happened to your mom and dad. We are actually Zanzi people. You know how Zanzi treats omega. "

"Is it because of them that my dad died?"

"I can say that. Actually, your Dad, Prince Koe and I are friends. Only Prince Koe and I know that your dad is Omega. "
".............."

"The Crown Prince was always watching over your father because he was suspicious.
When Prince Koe found out, he forced our two brothers to flee the country.

The Crown Prince found out about this and arrested Prince Koe. I was caught again.
Your Dad and I ran away from different places, so I think he came to this country and met your mom and fell in love with her."
"............."

But how could you expect the Crown Prince's people to find him and tell him about me? He left you and your mom and came to save me."

Xiao Zhan listened to Lyomin and cried silently.

"He said he would tell me the good news when he saw me, but he could not. The Crown Prince was in front of me ..............."

Lyomin could no longer see with his own eyes what happened. That scene caused him to bleed.

Linn Chung, the teacher of Xiao Zhan and Wang Jia Yan also listened and wanted to kill them. They guessed what would happen next.

Xiao Zhan's Dad's life was so bad. It is a pity that he is unable to see his pregnant wife again.

"Doesn't anyone blame the Crown Prince for abusing such an omega's mark?"

Wang Jia Yan asked this question. In their country, it is a death sentence.

"Ahkkk, no one knows because he did it secretly.
Even if others knew, he would not have died because of the Crown Prince. It will only hurt his reputation.
Is this person a very cruel person and will damage his reputation? "

".........."

"He killed me and my brother.
Because my brother refused to accept him. So he killed my brother, even though he liked him.

I was lucky not to die. They thought I was dead. I came to this country because my brother told me it was "Yan" before he died."

"..........."

"That's why I came to Yan to have something to do with my brother. As soon as I arrived, I met Xiao Zhan and I was able to save him. "

He killed Alfa, who was trying to harass Xiao Zhan at the time.
He never thought that Xiao Zhan was his brother's son.

"After that, every time I saw Xiao Zhan, I remembered my brother, so I took care of him.
If I had not told you that Xiao Zhan omega omega, I would never have known he was my nephew for the rest of my life. "

Because of his decision, he met Wang Jia Yan and learned about Xiao Zhan's parents.

There he saw a photo of Xiao Zhan'mom and his brother, and he understood everything.

The good news his brother wanted to tell him was about Xiao Zhan ‌.
Xiao Zhan is his nephew ...

"Sir!"

"Xiao Zhan's Sir, I understand your feelings, but I do not want to rush.Think carefully about the decision. Currently, Zanzi is the most powerful force in the entire galaxy. If there is a war, we will suffer. "

"............."

"The king and queen will only accept Lyomin if they ask.
But Lyomin did not do that. It is not for the sake of self-harm. "

"Uncle , How do you know the king and the queen?"

Wang Jia Yan interrupted because of Xiao Zhan's words.

"Xiao Zhan, your uncle is actually the benefactor of the king and queen. If he did not help, the queen would die without having children.
The king loves the queen very much, and this can hurt him.
But with your uncle's help, everything went well. "

Xiao Zhan nodded as he understood everything.
He swears he will kill Zanzi's Crown Prince with his own hands.

Even if he does not kill, the man will die right in front of his eyes.

####################

A/N__ I'm back 💛
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
In this part, we get to know more about Zhan's parents.
In the next part, the time you have been waiting for will come.

What will happen?
Can you guess?

(☆▽☆)