Part 23

Yibo was feeling a great deal of discomfort. I don't know if it's not my country, but I'm not feeling well at all.

As usual, Zhan put his clothes in the closet and arranged them neatly. 

Yibo got confused and grabbed his hair and shouted. Zhan was startled by his screams and came to him and asked what was wrong. He didn't want to upset Zhan, so he just smiled.

They are now in Zanzi and living in the designated area. He also plans to live in the same room with Zhan. Why should he let Zhan live with someone else? Wang Yibo is sorry about everything when it comes to Zhan.

Zhan was relieved not to notice his plan. Is Zhan really dumb or pretending? How can I tell if Zhan didn't even notice him lurking like a tiger? 

Zhan is reminding his contestants to be organized. He was told over and over again not to overdo anything. It was well past 11 pm when they returned to their room.

Yibo pulled Zhan's body from his waist and made him sit on his lap. As he rubbed Zhan's body with his bare hands, his mind became uncontrollable. As a result, I kissed Zhan's mark on his neck again and again.

"Wang, let us sleep"

"I do not want to sleep yet, Zhan. I'm hungry."

"Huh! you ate there, didn't ?"

"But that's not what I want to eat."

"What do you want to eat...Oo"

Yibo bit Zhan's trembling lips. It tastes good.

"I want to eat you,Zhan"

Zhan's face turned red as soon as he heard his words. Yibo smiled and hugged Zhan and laid him on the bed. He could not stand it any longer. 

"Wang ... Wang, you go to sleep. If you do not sleep, you will be tired in the morning."

"I'm not tired at all"

Yibo marks Zhan's entire body. Zhan's moans were like music to him. He was only satisfied once because there was a race tomorrow. Exhausted, Zhan slept on his arm. He fell asleep listening to Zhan's breathing.

In the morning, Zhan did not wake up because of the exhaustion of the night. 

He smiled as he watched Zhan move closer to his chest. He did not know how much happy it was to have someone he loved. 

After a while, Zhan's eyes opened. When he saw his staring, Zhan was embarrassed and hid his face.

Yibo took Zhan to the bathroom and cleaned it. After that, he prepared breakfast for Zhan.

"What will you give me if I win the race?"

"I will give you what you want"

"Remember what you said, Zhan. You have to give me what I want."

"When did I break my promise?"

Zhan Ge, an idiot, thinks his words have a simple meaning. Zhan did not see his satisfied smile.

People from all over the world are at Zanzi's venue. The elders sat on the highest places, watching over each other. 

Zanzi's Crown Prince Ji Lun led the ceremony. In Ji Lun's eyes, the so-called geniuses of the other countries are like ants. He does not need to pay attention to these little things. 

The target of all is Xiao Zhan, the number one talent from Yan Country. They have been investigating Xiao Zhan for a long time. As a result, they know Xiao Zhan's strengths and weaknesses. Unfortunately for them, Xiao Zhan automatically entered the top 10.

Crown Prince Ji Lun read Xiao Zhan's profile and decided to do so. No one dares to argue. Crown Prince Ji Lun is a man they can not resist. Crown Prince Ji Lun is the number one fourth generation in the entire galaxy. As a result, they were not allowed to see Xiao Zhan's true talents. 

Yibo doesn't think this is good. He felt that Zhan was getting closer and closer to danger. He looked at the Crown Prince. The man's influence is far greater than his. This person and he are very different. 

The Crown Prince noticed something and looked at him. The man's gaze made him feel as if it had frozen to the bone, so he immediately turned away. There was nothing wrong with him. Can he protect Zhan from this man? 

Xiao Zhan, meanwhile, is worried about not being able to contact Uncle Lyomin. He kept it a secret because he did not want anyone to know about his stress. This morning he received a letter from Uncle Lyomin and a bottle of medicine.

Uncle immediately contacted him to blow up the bottle in case he was in critical condition. The medicine is transparent and is carefully packaged in a glass bottle. Xiao Zhan kept the bottle with him. Uncle Lyomin's words are important. He must obey everything. 

At the start of the race, the results were astonishing. Zanzi's people are far more powerful than they think. Any talented person loses his  appearance when they meet them. If these people were so powerful, how powerful would the people of Zanzi in the top 10 be?

 All nations are under great threat. One of those countries is definitely Yan. People in Yan are being beaten like dogs and pigs.

Xiao Zhan gets angry when he sees people in his country being beaten. It saddens him to sit and watch as a leader despite his inability to do anything. Yibo took Zhan's hand and comforted him. He knew Zhan was angry. He is really angry with those people too.

The next contestants are Yan Sitt from Yan and Li Hu from Zanzi.

######################################

A/N_ Long time no see my readers