Part 24

Yan Sitt was happy to hear his name called. Finally, he was able to hit the faces of these arrogant people.

"You, Yan people are not what people say they are. How can we say your people fall when we hit one?"

Yan Sitt shook his fist at the other man's words. In front of him, he dared to insult the people of his country.

"Do not let me down just by kicking you."

Once the match started, Yan Sitt was determined not to give up on the other person.

Do not look for the problem that the leader told him to do and it will not be in his head.

What he wanted to do now was to smash the face of the person in front of him.

The man ran up to him and kicked him, so he did not run away. He then grabbed the man's left leg and struck him on the ground.

"Hey, there is only one thing. Can not get up? In my opinion, you are very proud. "

Unable to contain his anger, Yan Sitt slammed his knee into the man's abdomen.

"Son of a bitch, I'm going to kill you."

Yan Sitt smiled and watched the other man vomit blood and swear angrily.

"I'm waiting for you to come and kill me."

Yan Sitt slapped the other man in the face again. Eventually, the other person became afraid of him and gave up.

"You just have to say it. You have to prove it with work like me."

Yan Sitt said contemptuously and returned to his place. People in Yan Country are cheering for victory.

"Yan Sitt does not always obey me."

"This is not Yan Sitt's fault. The people over there passed first."

"Wang, you do not understand. Yan Sitt seems to be setting them on fire, so I don't know what they will do next."

"..........."

"You take care too, Wang. I do not want you to be anything."

"I'm not bothering you. I know my limit."

As Xiao Zhan predicted, Crown Prince Ji Lon was furious.

He ordered a disciple to add a stronger man to Yan Sitt's opponent the next time he competed, and to kill Yan Sitt. Haha.. I'm still waiting to see how much the dogs in Yan Country can bark.

Wang Yibo's rivals are not from Zanzi but from other countries. As a result, he did not get much attention.

Now, with the exception of Yan Sitt and Yibo from Yan Country, everything is falling apart.

Surprisingly, the people of Larrak are being attacked by the people of Zanzi without giving up. These two countries are clearly at war with each other.

After the first match, we had an hour off. Xiao Zhan was a little worried about Yan Sitt's behavior in the last race and was wrong to give up as soon as the situation got worse.

"Yan Sitt, I'm not sure what the people over there are doing, but they will never let you go. You are not an ordinary soldier. You are the person who will be king in the future. So you have to be more careful."

"Yes, I will stop immediately if the situation worsens."

"Okay. You do not want me to worry too much. Yibo, you too."

"Zhan, I promise you."

"I can no longer be with you two. I will be watching you with the last batch of people."

As soon as Xiao Zhan said that, he mingled with the chosen people.

One of them, Xiao Zhan, nodded in recognition of his closeness. The man smiled and came to him.

"Xiao Zhan, I'm hearing about you. You're really impressive. Did you get along well with the people of my country in the last race? "

"Why? Is there a problem?"

"You have not changed a bit, but it is the fault of my people."

"Han Zhou, what is wrong with your country and Zanzi? In my opinion, they beat you to death. "

"They want our country under his control. That's probably because my father refused. "

"aww, I understand."

"Xiao Zhan, Crown Prince Ji Lon is absolutely irreducible. You should be careful."

"How much can we win if we fight together?"

"About 70 percent. And I'm not sure how strong he is. If you are alone, it will be about 40 percent. "

"The second match has started. Shut up."

Han Zhou is the Larrak Country's Crown Prince and is a close friend of Xiao Zhan.

Han Zhou is an Alfa, but his ideas are different from the usual Alfa. For him, alpha, beta, omega are all the same thing. He considers strength and power first. That's why he is Xiao Zhan's only friend.

Every country has a special training on a planet to make their people stronger. The planet is so dangerous that it can cause many deaths.

That is why very few people go to that planet to train. For someone like Xiao Zhan who is trying to be strong, there is no doubt that he will go.

When they first met, they were always arguing with each other. Xiao Zhan did not view Han Zhou as a teacher, and so did Han Zhou.

At first, a small number of young people from all over the world came to train on the planet, but after three or four months, they ran at once.

Only the two of them were able to endure to the end. In time, they came to understand each other and became friends. After training, they returned to their home country, where they lost contact.

In the previous competition, Han Zhou could not come because he had an important matter.

He laughed when he heard his friend teach his people a good lesson. It was as if the people of his country had turned away from Xiao Zhan's anger.

While Han Zhou was thinking back, Xiao Zhan ran onto the stage and broke Alpha's arms.

Then he came back, holding the blood-stained young man on the stage.

"Han Zhou, you take care of him instead of me. I still have work to do."

Xiao Zhan immediately returned to the stage and smashed Alpha's ribs.

####################