Part 22

Xiao Zhan was excited and rubbed his hands. He who has fought many wars without fear dared not say a word. He did not dare look at the people in front of him, so he just looked down at the floor.  

"Dad, I'm done marking Zhan. I want to marry him."

Zhan nodded when he heard his words, so he took Zhan's hand tightly and comforted him.

Do not worry, I will stand by you and protect you.

"Dad, do not try to break my heart with Zhan. I do not want to hate you, Dad."

"Wang!!"

Xiao Zhan was startled by Yibo's words and screamed. Wang was misunderstood.

Wang Jia Yan was so angry with his son that he shook his head.

"Wang Yibo !!! You are like garbage. What did you do to Xiao Zhan?"

A sharp fist landed on Wang Yibo's cheek. 

Yibo stared at Dad in disbelief. His dad never even hit him.

Xiao Zhan also had to stop his adoptive father.

"Uncle, this is not Wang's fault. It's my fault. Do not hit Wang."

"Xiao Zhan!"

Wang Jia Yan looked at Xiao Zhan with tears in his eyes.

He knew his son loved Xiao Zhan very much, but he did not expect to do so.

"Wang Yibo, you are too selfish. Your brother is in danger because you did this."

"What!!!"

Yibo could not understand what his father was saying. What's going to endanger Zhan?

 I looked at Zhan and he said nothing and kept his mouth shut.

"Dad, what do you want to say? Why is Zhan in danger?"

"Your brother's background is not simple.

 Your brother's father is not a citizen of this country. He is Zanzi."

".........."

"You know what kind of country Zanzi is, but what you know is not enough. Zanzi is worse than you think.

In fact, if our two countries are at war, we only have 30 percent to win. "

"What have they got to do with Zhan?"

"If that country finds out that your brother is Omega, they will not let you go.

 They will kill you and try to take your brother away."

Yibo gripped Zhan's hands tightly at his father's words. What did he do? Will he lose Zhan? 

No! No one should bully Zhan while he is there. If he dies, I will take Zhan with me.

"That's why your brother hid his real life."

After hearing about Zhan's parents, Wang Yibo was shocked. With his current strength, he could hardly protect Zhan from that man. 

As soon as his father left, Yibo hugged Zhan tightly. He was really selfish. He only knows for himself.

He can get what he wants. He did not think about what would happen to the other person.

"Zhan, I....."

Yibo cried because he did not know what to say.

As for Zhan, he is not insensitive in the slightest.

"Wang, I can do anything. Don't worry too much."

"Zhan, I...I'm scared. They will take you away from me.
I can't live without you. I'm going crazy. "

"I promise I will never leave you alone."

"Zhan, let us keep it a secret. If it is kept secret, they will not know. So will we not be heartbroken? "

Xiao Zhan burst into tears because of Yibo talking nonsense.
I will never leave you I will stay by your side and protect you.
.
.
.
.
.
The military situation is normal.

Soldiers from the Special Forces stared at Junior Wang Yibo clinging to their leader.

It has been known for a long time that Wang Yibo liked the leader, but is it a little too much now?

It's awful for Yibo to take care of their respected leader like a child.

Is it necessary to take care of the leader that much?

Yan Sitt pretended not to know because he was so scared when he saw the leader.

He already knows that the leader and Wang Yibo are already together.

His father, the king, was very angry with him.

He deliberately told Wang Yibo to get to know, but how could he expect him to be so active

Now, when he sees the leader, he does not even dare to look at him because of his guilt.
.
.
Yan Country elite soldiers and their generals prepare to compete in the international competition in Zanzi.

Among them were Xiao Zhan and Yan Sitt.

Wang Yibo used his Dad's power to accompany him.
Normally he had to go with the other troops, but he did so out of concern for Zhan.

"Zhan, don't push yourself too hard. If something hurts you, I feel like a broken chest."

"I don't do things that worry you."

"I'm scared. If possible I don't even want you to come here.
But if you don't come, I'm patient because everyone is skeptical."

"Don't worry too much"

Yibo said nothing and just stared at Zhan's face.
In his mind, he was not comfortable. He felt that something bad was going to happen.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
In Zanzi country
"Crown Prince, we have a 60% chance of winning this race."

"What about Larrak Country?"

"They have refused to cooperate. They will stand on their own two feet."

"They don't convenient with Yan, do they?"

They said that even if they did not convenient with Yan, they would not join us.

"Haha, they are very brave.
So are you keeping a close eye on Prince Koe? "

"Yes, Prince Koe is mobilizing.
There are MPs who support him. "

"Look for the weaknesses of those MPs. Then lock them in place. "

"Crown Prince, why did you let Prince Koe live?"

"Because he's still useful.
You are now watching over people from other countries. If you find anything out of the ordinary, then send me a message. "

"Yes, your highness"
.
.
.
.
In Crown Prince's mind....
Lyomin, hide well. If I see you, I will tear your skin. You dare to deceive me and run away.

#####################

👇🏻⭐⭐⭐