Chapter 11

As the rain came down hard,it was starting to seem impossible to see anything..the rain came down like a thick curtain of silk...Atem sighed to himself and looked at Yugi.."Seems like we will be here a while until the weather stops.." he would say,only to notice that Yugi was looking at the pendant they had found...
"Yugi?"
"What is it?" Yugi said as he looked up at Atem
"You..seem oddly distracted lately by that pendant..any reason why that is?"
"No...It's just..interesting"
"I see.." Atem wasn't buying what Yugi was saying..he would then go over and sit by Yugi,pulling him close "You know..the dark magic inside that thing might not get us out of here" Atem said,a somewhat sad smile on his face,Yugi nodded a little "As long as my grandpa has someone to care for him then..I'm fine with staying here with you" he would then say much to Atems surprise...
"So..you would be ok staying here with me if there's no other way out?"
"Yea..I mean..I like being around you"
"Yugi.." Atem shook his head and smiled "Though...if we do get out of here..." Atem had started to say,his tone starting to sound a bit on the sad side "...we might have to say goodbye to each other.." he then said,looking away..Yugi would then have Atem look at him..
"Why would that have to happen?..."
"I'm from Egypt...a land that would see you as a servant..I couldn't bear to see or hear you get treated as such"
"Atem..even if I did get that treatment...I know that you'll be there to protect me"
"But Yugi..." Atem sighed "..you wouldn't be mine if you did get treated that way..I wouldn't be able to protect you if you belonged to someone who could hurt you" he said as he put a hand on Yugis cheek "You mean everything to me..so I wouldn't risk your life...or your freedom...for my sake" ..Yugi smiled faintly before taking Atems hand in his "Then...make me yours...make me yours so others would know not to lay their hand on me" he said,causing Atem to become wide eyed at Yugis words...suddenly...Atem had then pulled Yugi into a deep kiss...one that had them both almost brought to tears...once Atem had pulled away,he would smile at Yugi "Are you positive that..you wouldn't mind being called and treated like a servant?" he asked,Yugi returned the smile "I am..even if it means never going back...never getting out of here...I will stay by your side,Atem..even if my life is on the line" he said in response to Atems question..Atem nodded "Alright...once we return to my palace then,and try to figure out on if that pendant can get us out of here or not,I will see about letting you stay as mine" ..oddly,hearing the words that Atem spoke made Yugi smile...

Meanwhile,with the Ishtars...
Ishizu was about ready to chant and cast the spell she and her brother had spent hours on translating...she sighed to herself a little "I hope this works" she then mumbled to herself before finally saying the spell...
".doog dna mrif si mrahc eht nehT

,doolb s'noobab a htiw ti looC

.elbbub nordlac dna nrub eriF

;elbuort dna liot elbuod ,elbuoD

.elbbub dna liob htorb-lleh a ekiL

,elbuort lufrewop fo mrahc a roF

,gniw s'telwoh dna gel s'draziL

,gnits s'mrow-dnilb dna krof s'reddA

,god fo eugnot dna tab fo looW

,gorf fo eot dna twen fo eyE

;ekab dna liob nordlac eht nI

,ekans ynnef a fo telliF

.elbbub nordlac dna nrub eriF

;elbuort dna liot elbuod ,elbuoD!"
She would chant in a loud and clear voice,only...much to her and Mariks surprise..nothing happened...they both sighed in frustration and tried to get another spell translated...

Back with Yugi and Atem....
The rain had finally let up by night fall,Atem got up and looked around only to take note that he and Yugi were still alone...He then looked over at Yugi,who had fallen asleep three hours ago,and smiled at him,only to sit back down next to him and dig inside the bag of food they had with them...not much was left inside the bag,but Atem did make the best of little was left over...he had been thinking about what Yugi had said to him about him staying and becoming Atems servant...as much as he liked the idea of another worlder becoming a personal servant,he had other plans in mind for his sleeping partner...ones that even he would be shocked by once he found out about them....once Atem had drifted off to sleep after an hour or two...a sudden bright green light shone on the two,only for it to fade away a mere second later.....

The next morning....Atem awoke to find that the boy he was with..was gone from where they had stopped to get cover from the rain...he looked around..."Yugi?" he called out only to get no response...he got up,stretched and continued to look for the boy...he would call out again and again...but he was only met with silence...this terrified him

Yugi awoke to find himself in some kind of odd looking room...the floor and walls where white...there was a small table in the corner of the room but no chair to it...he shook his head,seeming to be confused...'The heck am i?' he asked himself before calling out for Atem...
"It's no use....he won't be coming for you..not anymore" a voice had said through some kind of speaker,Yugi looked around for the voice..
"Who are you?...show yourself!"
"Oh...I think you'll get to know who I am...soon enough..."
"What do you want..why did you bring me here?"
"I heard that you and that..so called pharaoh...found something that I've been looking for"
"Oh yea?...well whatever that is..I won't let you have it!"
"Well...aren't we defiant this morning?...How about a trade.."
"Trade?"
"You give me what I want...and I will let you go back to your precious pharaoh"
Yugi made a fist "No...I won't let you have it!"
"Then...you will be here for a long time,boy...I hope you like the quiet" the voice said before going silent..Yugi sighed and looked for a way out of the room...

Atem had ran all the way back to his palace...he was out of breath but that wouldn't stop him from finding Yugi...he had gathered up a search party and instructed them to find the boy he was with and to make sure that he wasn't harmed......
"Yugi...where have you gone...please be alright" Atem had prayed in a mumble to himself..whatever that light was had taken Yugi somewhere...where it was,Atem was going to find it...

Will Atem find out where Yugi is?..and who is the voice that was talking to Yugi?..what about that light,what was it and where did it come from?...stay tuned!