Part 12

---------------

(After school)

Kaeya saw Albedo walking out and he decided to talk to him, he walked over and when Albedo saw him he quickly flinched, then realized it was just Kaeya. "Hey..I'm sorry about last night. I really forgot that..that, was in my pocket." Kaeya rubbed the back of his neck feeling his skin shed. 

"I don't know what you're talking about." Albedo blinked away from Kaeya, eyes staring at the ground. "Oh--well.." Kaeya took a deep breath, "Would you like to get coffee sometime? Maybe?". He did it, he asked Albedo to get coffee with him, he actually did it. Kaeya was screaming inside. 

Albedo looked at Kaeya confused for a second then relaxed his muscles more, "Sure, when?" Albedo asked, "Tomorrow, after school, is that okay?" Kaeya laughed a little because of how awkward talking to Albedo was. 

"All right, tomorrow then." Albedo couldn't help but smile the slightest. "Wha---that's great!--I mean, thank you!" Kaeya blushed and was sweating like he was in a desert. Desert of love, if you wanted to be cheesy. Albedo nodded then began walking back home. 

When Albedo was out of sight Kaeya made a small 'Yes!' sound. 

--------------

(With Zhongli and Childe)

"Zhongli!" Childe ran over to him, Zhongli groaned and tried to avoid him, failing. "Can I just talk with you?" Childe put a hand on his shoulder. "Childe, I'm not in the moo--!". Their lips locked together, the slice of heaven only lasted a few seconds but that was enough to explain everything with just one action. 

"Please forgive me for being a dick! I'm so sorry!! I really am, I just want things to go back to normal!" Childe hugged Zhongli. Zhongli's eyes were still wide from the gentle kiss that they had shared just moments before this. 

He then smiled softly and hugged Childe back, "I forgive you." he said in a calm voice.

---------------

(Next day, after school)

Albedo walked up to Kaeya and smiled, "Still getting coffee?" he asked, "Ye--mhm.." Kaeya blushed and looked away, they then walked to the coffee cafe. 

----------------

(time skip)

Zhongli and Childe had gotten together and Albedo and Kaeya were in a healthy romantic relationship as well. It was now the end of the school year, everyone had to start figuring out their universities and majors.

---------

to tired to write the rest so ill write the next part tomorrow -Author