Part 27

-----------------

(after school)

Kaeya didn't see Albedo anywhere, he figured he went to work early..he began walking to the cafe. 

----

When he entered the cafe he saw the familiar blonde haired guy. He walked up to the counter and someone, who must've been new at working at the cafe, took his order. 

"Anything else?" The person with the name tag, 'Kai', "No, but..could I talk to Albedo?" Kaeya asked with a smile, Kai was kinda weirded out by that.. "Why? Do you know him?" They asked, Kaeya nodded with a 'mhm'. 

"He's my boyfriend, I'd like to talk to him." Kaeya said, "Oh, alright." Kai looked over to Albedo and called out, "This guy wants to talk to you Albedo!" Kai looked back at Kaeya, "He'll come in just a minute." Kai smiled and winked then walked away to leave Kaeya alone with Albedo when he came. 

-----

Albedo eventually came and his tired eyes widened as he saw him. "Kaeya--you didn't have to co--", Kaeya kissed him before he could get out another word. Albedo melted into the kiss, but backed away when he realized that there were probably people watching.

"I need to talk to you." Kaeya stated seriously. "Oh, we can go to the back of the cafe if you want," Albedo pointed his thumb over to the back door. Kaeya nodded and they went to the back.

---

"What do you--what do you want to talk about?" Albedo couldn't look him in the eyes. "I have a lot I want to talk about..but first, are you okay? You look tired," Kaeya placed his hand on Albedo's cheek with a worried look plastered on his face. 

"After you didn't show up to school, I didn't know what to do with myself. I ended up getting mad at you then myself, I couldn't sleep, I didn't know what was happening to me. I'm so sorry. I should've at least texted you." Albedo started to get teary eyed and hugged Kaeya tight. Kaeya smiled softly and hugged Albedo back. 

"I'm sorry too, I shouldn't have overreacted." Kaeya put his face into Albedos soft hair. "Are we okay now?" Albedo sniffed.

"Of course, but I do have another question." Kaeya started. Albedo took a deep exhale, "Yeah?".