Part 19

Kaeya got sat down in the principles guest chair, "Kaeya," she looked angry..but not the 'I'm gonna kill you' angry, more like a 'you disappointed our school' type of angry.

"I know, I'm sorry, I don't know what I was thinking..I just got——" The principle shushed Kaeya, "You're being suspended," she said.

"What?!" Kaeya's eyes widened, his mom was gonna kill him! "For three weeks, maybe then you'll learn how to behave like a human being." She got up from her chair, a bit dramatically which made Kaeya cringe.

"I was warming up to you Kaeya, since you've been getting better grades. But this, this is just unacceptable." The principle picked up her phone and started pushing in Kaeya's moms number.

Kaeya had most likely been getting better grades because of Albedo's help.

Kaeya zoned out and kept thinking about how he damaged his relationship with Albedo, his friends, and whoever that Simeon guy was..even if he never talked to him, he made him feel like it was a competition to who would win Albedo's heart first.

—————
(Half an Hour later)

Kaeya's mom had finally arrived at school and was sitting next to Kaeya, "I can't believe you Kaeya. I didn't raise you like this." His mother mumbled under her breath.

The principle gave a whole speech about Kaeya being suspended and all that other crap that Kaeya was to distracted to listen to.

———

Kaeya's mom stood up which gave the sign that they were leaving.

When they got in the car Kaeya's mom began to talk, "You know we're gonna have to pay for that boys broken nose.".

"I know."

"It'll be a lot of money that I don't have."

"I know."

"Are you listening to me?"

"I know."

"Kaeya!" His mom yelled at him, which made Kaeya turn his head and finally realize what was happening. His mothers face faded into a more sad look, "You're worried about that blonde boy aren't you?" She sighed.

"Yeah," Kaeya looked away, trying not to cry. "It'll be fine Kaeya," his mom started the car.

"Me and your father used to have huge fights when we were younger.." she began, "But..we always forgave each other. Even if it was hard." She smiled sweetly at Kaeya but it soon faded when she saw Kaeya crying while looking out the window.

—————————

congratulate me for reaching 1241 followers on tt /hj -Author