Part 26

reminder to not put spoilers in the comments (I'll delete them) -Author

-------------

When Kaeya reached the bathroom, he heard noise coming from one of the stalls. It sounded like soft crying, he knocked on the stall door with a curious look, "Is someone in there?" he asked politely.

A small gasp came from inside the stall, someone suddenly opened the door. It was one of Albedo's friends. "Kazuha?" Kaeya backed away a little, "Sorry," Kazuha quickly said before attempting the leave, but Kaeya grabbed him by the arm.

"Are you okay? What happened?", "Ask your boyfriend.", Kaeya's eyes widened and his grip loosened and let Kazuha out.

What the hell could Albedo have done?

-----------------

Kaeya came back and sat with Childe and everyone else, "You all see somethings up with Albedo, right?" Kaeya asked, "Oh, yeah, totally," Thoma nodded. "Oh! We forgot to tell you, about Albedo.." Childe began.

"Hm?" Kaeya looked over at him.

"Me and Zhongli were--", "Zhongli and I," Zhongli corrected, Childe groaned slightly, "Zhongli and I were walking to school a few days ago and we saw Albedo talking to Kazuha, we kind of eavesdropped and heard him slap Kazuha." Childe explained. "What?" Kaeya looked stunned.

"That's—you're joking right? Albedo wouldn't do something like that he's usually so sweet and caring!" Kaeya didn't want to believe it, "Maybe it's because he left," Childe looked over to Albedo, so did Kaeya.

"He's been looking awfully tired recently. It all started after you left." Childe sighed, "But, I can't do anything about it. Only you can, so go talk to him after school, go to the cafe he works at—just do something." Childe got up from his seat.

Kaeya nodded and the bell rang.

———————