14

Two months has passed and Ben and Miranda have been very happy. They get into little petty arguments but just come to mutual agreements about it.

Kristen walked into the production office and she waited for the producers to call her back.

"Kristen. We are ready for you."

Kristen walked into the room and she smiled. "Hi I'm Kristen and it's very nice to meet you all. I'm very grateful for this opportunity."

"We are appreciative for you. It was great that you tried out. Your preliminary work that we sent to your agent. How did that go?"

"I talked to Benjamin for along while in the lobby. I laughed and made sure to be touchy. His wife was very stern and angry at me. She made sure that it was known that she was his wife and she pulled him into a kiss full of jealously." Kristen explained.

"Great Great, job well done...we were looking for a way to bring more entertainment to our television show and we believe this will be the key to make the ratings sky rocket."

"On Wednesday, we will have a makeup artist to give you a natural glow look and your hair done and we will be ready to film your part that evening."

Ben came home from an on call shift and he looked at the time. It was 6 in the evening and Miranda should have been getting off in 40 minutes.

Ben cleaned up a little down stairs, pushing pass his tiredness. He knew the camera people would be here shortly to film them eating dinner with each other. Ben honestly was ready for this year to be up so they could get out of the tv light. He wanted just a regular life with him and his wife.

After cleaning Ben decided to take a shower to wash the day away. He went up stairs and pulled out sweats and a T-shirt to wear after his shower and he set it on the bed.

Ben then walked into the bathroom and cut the shower on.

"Come on in." The producers of TLC said to Kristen.

"Are you sure this is safe. His wife could possibly kill me or he could get very angry and want to hurt me."

"The camera man will be there and we will also have a security team outside. If needed but honestly they don't seem like that kind of people."

"So just go in and go into their bed room. Leave your purse on the counter. How about put your coat and shoes on the stairs." They suggested.

"This is going to be good. We just want and honest dramatic reaction from them to make the rantings sky rocket. So just stick to what we rehearsed."

Kristen did as told and laid her shirt on the bottom of the stairs and kicked off her shoes towards the middle of the stairs.

She was very nervous about this. She laid across the bed in her bra and panties and just waited like they rehearsed.

Miranda pulled up into her driveway and she saw the camera people already there. She got out and met Gabrielle at the van as the began to hook her up and Miranda applied a little make up.

Ben came out of the shower and wrapped his towel around his waist. He walked into his bed room and froze in his tracks. "What the hell." He yelled.

"Why do you look so down today.
?" Miranda asked Gabrielle who looked nervous and sad.

"Um it's just some things about this job that I hate." She commented.

Miranda pouted looking at her. "Well me and Ben will try to eat dinner fast so you can go home. I know how those long hours are."

"Why are you in my house?" Ben snapped.

"Oh don't be like that." Kristen replied.

"Be like what?" Ben yelled.

Miranda walked into her house and Gabby followed behind her with her camera.

"Ben I'm home." Miranda announced.

Miranda walked into the kitchen and she sat her purse down on the counter immediately frowning her nose up at the purse that was on the counter already.

"Ben." Miranda called out again as she started to walk towards the stairs.

"Why are you in my house. Are you insane?!" Ben yelled.

Miranda heard Ben yelling as she got to the stairs. It was articles of clothing that made Miranda brain start turning and heart racing. She saw a pair of heels.

"Don't be like that. So you're just going ignore what we have."

"We don't have anything. This is nothing. There is no me and you. I want you out of my house. My wife is getting ready to come home and you can't be here."

"So you're just going to toss me aside." She countered quickly.

Miranda raced to her bedroom listening to Ben yell and the woman yell back. Tears were already falling out of her eyes, blurring her vision.

"My wife." Ben stared before Miranda opened the door.

"Is home." Miranda announced looking between Ben wrapped in a towel and the woman laying on their disheveled bed that she made neatly this morning. The same woman she asked Ben about.

She watched as the girl reached for Ben's t-shirt quickly and threw it over her head.

"Miranda I didn't. I don't know -

"I asked you if you knew this woman and you said no and now she's here dam near naked in our bed." Miranda cried looking between Ben and the girl.

"No Miranda

"You said it was nothing.

"Doesn’t look so much like nothing huh." Kristen smirked.

Then Miranda lost it, before she knew it with all the force she had in her, she punched her. "Bitch." Miranda yelled as her fist swung.

Ben jumped in and grabbed her pulling her back. "Miranda no."

"You're protecting her. You really care for her." Miranda hissed snatching away from Ben shoving him hard.  "Get off of me and don't touch me." Miranda sneered as she hit him in his chest continuously. She felt rage, martial rage.

"Miranda I don't know this woman."

"Is that what you are really going with? Do you think I'm stupid? She knows where we live. Her clothes are on the floor. Her purse is sitting at the counter and her shoes are on the stairs. You brought this whore into our home and in my bed and neither one of you got clothes on. So what you wanted to rush her out before I got home? How long has this been going on?"

You could hear Kristen crying as she held her bloody nose. "Miranda this really is all a misunderstanding. None of this is what it looks like."

"Typical line. 'It's not what it looks like'... is that a condom?" Miranda cried looking at wrapper on the floor. Her head was spinning and she was trying hard to make it make sense. She wanted to believe Ben because it would have been easier than feeling this pain she felt deep in her chest.

It felt as if someone shoved their hand inside of her chest and squeezed her heart to the point of crushing it. She felt dizzy and almost as if she was in a maze. Could she really have a stroke or a heart attack.

"Miranda please believe me. I would never."

"Your condom is right there." Miranda cried.

Miranda looked around the room at everything and then to him and the woman again. She turned back to the camera men.

"Cut that camera off." Miranda hissed fuming.

The camera man continued rolling because it was their job.

Miranda's tears were falling down her face consistently as she tried to get the attached microphone off of her back.

"Miranda please listen to me." Ben pleaded.

Miranda ignored him and turned back around. "I asked you to stop recording me. Turn that dam camera off. Miranda snapped still looking at them as they continued to film.

"We can't it's apart of our job." Kevin explained sadly.

"Ohhh so you all want to see me act an ass on television." Miranda yelled walking closer to them.

She snatched the camera from Kevin and Joe and threw it to the floor. "I don't want to be filmed...I'm done with all this shit. " Miranda cried snatching the cords to the microphone she had on before walking pass the camera and the camera men who looked to be in disbelief.

She left down stairs quickly and Ben came down the steps quickly behind her still his lower half wrapped in a towel. "Don't follow me Benjamin. Leave me alone." Miranda growled as she grabbed her keys and purse leaving the house with a slam of the door.

Ben stood and he told himself to breathe in and out. He felt his blood boiling. He didn't understand what was going on and he wanted to know why would production let a woman into their home. It didn't make sense.