17

Next month was quickly here and Miranda and Ben were back on track like never before.

It was the end of August now and they walked into the room and saw everyone who interviewed them sitting in front of them at a long table.

Miranda looked at all the cameras rolling and she just wasn't impressed and was so glad that this was over. She never wanted to see any of these people again in her life after what that had done but pay back was definitely going to be a bitch.

Several talk shows asked for them to come and share their story and Miranda wasn't leaving no stone unturned. Soon everyone would hear about their scheme.

"The time is come for you two to decide...you two are about to make one of the biggest decisions of your lives."

Neither one of them looked nervous. Miranda was confident and so was Ben that this was it.

"Do you want to stay married or do you want to get a divorce."

Ben turned to look at Miranda and he took her hand. "Of course I want to stay married to you. It didn't take long for me to love you and it certainly didn't take long for me to fall in love with you. Right here is where I want to stay. You're the perfect woman period and the perfect one for me. I haven't met anyone like you and no one compares to you. You are the only one who could ever make me feel this way and I'm not ever letting you go." Ben stated quickly and Miranda smiled leaning in to kiss him.

"I'm staying married because I love you more than anything. You complete me and you make me feel whole. I don't think I could ever go with out you and I don't ever want to experience that again. I want a family with you and to watch them grow as we grow old together." Miranda replied pulling him into her for a hug.

They heard the applause of the panel and Miranda rolled her eyes.

"Here is the check for you all and the process of changing the deed of the house is already done you just have to sign these sheets and drop them off at the back."

Miranda and Ben took the paper work and nodded and Ben grabbed her hand helping her up.

"I'm so glad this is over, I never want to see you conniving people ever again." Miranda said forcefully and Ben rubbed her hand to calm her.

Neither of them bothered with a handshake or anything to the panel as they walked out of the door.

"Oh I forgot to tell you that I promised Tuck we would take him to funville bounce place when he gets out of school."

"I'm down with that but I can't participate. You know I've been feeling nausea for the past week and jumping up and down doesn't sound appealing " Miranda pouted.

"Ohhh I'm hoping it's a little one in there." Ben joked rubbing her stomach and Miranda's eyes widen.

"Dam that could be a real possibility. Take me to the pharmacy." Miranda demanded and Ben nodded, he was only joking about babies but if it was possible he was now suddenly nervous.

Miranda grabbed three different brands of pregnancy test and she walked out of the pharmacy. Ben got out and opened her door for her and he watched as she grabbed her water bottle and began to drink.

He drove them back to the house and they walked inside. "I'm going to the bathroom to take these test."

"Okay I'll come with."

"To watch me pee on a stick?" Miranda questioned.

"I have been in the bathroom with you while you have used it. What's the difference?" Ben questioned.