Prolog

I decided to post this because i got many people asking me to translete it to english version.

Anyway its not only that, i also revised it better.

So enjoy and happy reading🖤🦋🌹

****

War is not tired of pacing, he is so nervous today.  The day he would tie the knot, belong to someone forever.

Forever?  Yes, for as long as he could imagine.

"Hey war.. calm down! Let's sit first!!"  Prom muttered in annoyance.

War turned his head for a moment, before he finally smiled wistfully.

"How can I calm down. You know what will happen to me in a moment.." he ruffled his hair in frustration.

"..or do you want me to help you escape, war? I think I can help you."

War approached prom and sat beside him, he turned his head in doubt "Are you sure you can get me out of here?"

Prom chuckled and shook his head, "Yeah, considering your father could have killed me I'd better stay with you here!"

War sighed.

Prom shook his head, "Forget about him for a moment war! We can discuss with him later, now what are you going to do?"

War shook his head and ruffled his hair again in frustration, "I don't know, I really don't know! You know my father himself, he won't listen to me."

"Have you ever met the person you are going to married with?"

War shook his head, "During the meeting, I chose to run away."

"No wonder your father was so mad, he even cursed all the employees in the office."

War stared sadly.

Prom chuckled seeing war's pitiful face and put his arm around his shoulder, then patted his shoulder to calm his brother.

"I have an idea, but I don't know if it's a good idea."

War eyes looked up quickly at him.  The look that made the prom understand that War would do anything to save his relationship with Bever.

Prom gave a small smile.  He didn't know if his idea would work, or the outcome would be as war expected or even the other way around but..

..no harm in trying, right?.

"Wanarat!"  He heard his father's voice outside.

Prom patted war's shoulder, "Come on, cheer up! I'm sure everything will be fine."

****

"The show will start in 10 minutes." The organizer informed yin in waiting room.

Yin straightened his sleeves and looked at himself in the mirror.

Soon my life will change 180 degrees.

Yin flashed his devilish smile.

"Are you sure this will work?"  His friend appeared behind him with a teasing look.

Yin turned and smiled at him, "Do I look worthy of being a noble's son?"  The handsome man who act innocent tried to pose in front of his friend.

Boun rubbed his waist and shook his head at the behavior of his devil friend.

"You're crazy!"  exclaimed boun patting yin's shoulder.  "Aren't you worried, soon you will legally belong to someone which is no more party, no more sex, no more freedom and... you can't go anywhere else?"

Yin shrugged nonchalantly. "At least I don't have any debt anymore."  Yin glared angrily as he looked away.

".. one more."  yin pointed at boun's face wryly.  "..I don't have to beg for food anymore.."

boun chuckled "ok, I agree on that."

"But you know this is a family of wanarats, right?"  asked boun a little worried.

"mm.." yin replied briefly.

"Aren't you afraid? They are indeed noble person but on the one hand they also belong to a mafia family.."

"then?"  Yin raised his eyebrows unconcerned.

boun sighed, "You're crazy!!"

yin smiled mischievously, "If I wasn't crazy you wouldn't want to be friends with me all this time, would you?"

boun nodded with a laugh, "ok ok .. whatever!!"

"You calm down! By marrying this person, Im not only pay off the debt of that damn creditor but I can also pay my debt to you."

“You keep bringing it up, yin.  I already said that I was willing to give it to you. Money is never the problem for me."

"Ok, then I won't be transferring the money to-"

"oh shut up!! Who says i will refuse it anyway!!"  Boun cut in annoyance.

Yin burst into laughter as boun cut him off, showing his annoying face.

Boun laughed along, "I will definitely miss this stupid behavior of yours, yin!."

"Good luck fighting in the cage!"

Yin gave him the middle finger while sticking out his tongue and squinting his eyes.

Boun's nose flared seeing his friend's annoying behavior, "I love you too bastard!!"  grumbled boun.

"Haha.. you know that humans are desperate when they dont even use their brain to think anymore, right?!"  Yin said as he struggled to fix his bow tie.

Boun pulled him and adjusted his tie, "you always being dumb for a simple thing like this?"

Yin frowned and pushed boun's body away a little.

"Stop acting like you're my boyfriend!!"  yin grumbled, while boun winked at him instead.

"Well, aren't we....?"  boun paused his words while raising one eyebrow as if waiting for yin's reaction.

Yin glared, "Bastard!! you make it look like we are "something"!!  Cuihhhhh..." yin pretended to want to throw up.

Boun laughed.

Seconds later, yin and boun's eyes met as their door was knocked again.

"Good luck, yin!"  Boun patted his shoulder.

Yin looked at his friend confidently while showing a mischievous smile,

"ITS SHOW TIME. Babyy.."

***