Ch10

He woke up from his sleep... his forehead furrowed and slowly his eyes opened wide. A small figure standing beside him... looking directly at him while constantly poking his little finger in the face... chuckling in the process...

Yin snorted and rubbed his eyes to adjust his gaze... and there he saw a small replica of his husband... wearing pajamas with the barcelona logo on it seemed to be the boy's favorite soccer team... smiling sweetly at him again... his hair was a little messy... and his chubby pink cheeks were now looks rosy... he really looks very cute.

"Finally, yin angkel woke up..." The little boy's cute voice broke the silence... He supported himself on his elbows... and soon Millan wrapped his arms around his neck... yin's eyes widened in surprise... he almost fell to the floor if not for his hands managed to catch him before he fell.

Millan just giggled... yin held his tiny waist and got up and sat down on the sofa... the little boy sat comfortably on his lap...

His heart felt warm again...he wondered why the little boy could be so comfortable with him.

"What is it, do you need anything...?" asked yin a little worried.

With his arms still wrapped around his neck, Millan looked at him then held his stomach.

"Angkel yin, Millan is very hungry, this stomach has been squirming... aloot.. " the boy said a little pouting while making the sound of his stomach growling...yin couldn't hold his lips from curling into a small smile... he then unconsciously grabbed the child's cheek and pinched it a little .

"Where is Angkel Nara, is he still sleeping...?"

yin question made Millan turn his eyes towards the bed above and yin finally understood.

Yin sighed and bent down to squeeze his suddenly dizzy head and at that moment he felt small hands cupping his face.

"Angkel yin...angkel yin...let's go, Millan wants Angkel Yin to cook..." the boy asked while playing with his fingers. His innocent and half sleepy face made yin exasperated.

"We better wake up Angkel Nara first, okay?!" yin replied teasing him.

Millan shook his head, "angkel nara won't wake up... I think angkel nara was tired of waiting for someone last night..."

Yin's forehead wrinkled, he wondered... was war waiting for him last night...? He turned towards their room... gritted his teeth and pushed the thought away...

Yin almost forgot to ask how could Millan walk down to the 1st floor alone. Where he has to pass through the stairs without anyone's supervision, maybe Millan is really hungry ..

"Come on, angkel.. Millan is soooo hungry..!?!" his lips pouted, then those tiny lips said something that made yin unable to stop himself from laughing.

"Besides, Angkel Nara..can't cook, Angkel Nara is lousy..?!"

Yin shook his head. The morning starts with listening to this makes his mood better.

Yin sighed then took the little boy into his arms as he wrapped his tiny arms around his neck again.

"... well, let's fill this rumbling stomach shall we ..?" yin tickled his fat belly making milan giggle and as he was about to walk out towards the kitchen...the little boy tugged at his shirt to stop his tracks...he brought his face back to look at the little boy.

"why, is there anything wrong...?" he asked...

"Ahh Millan forgot to close the bedroom door, what if the naughty rats will disturb Angkel Nara..."

The little boy wriggled his short short legs from his grip... Yin then gently put the little boy down... Quite startled as he ran towards their bed and jumped up the stairs. Yin chased, "Don't run and jump on the stairs, that's not good!" Yin warned and held his hand.