ch2 🔞

At first Yin thought, war would have give him a chance to make his life better but no... what he felt right now was hatred.

The hatred he wanted to destroy. Seeing his face, a face that radiates happiness, a face that radiates a life that is always filled with love, he, who never complains of being tired of his life..

everything pisses him off!

He feels unfair to fate and life!

..therefore, destroying this man's life is not a problem. This man must taste the bitter taste of life. Where he must feel that...

...he will never love someone again..and will never expect to be loved by someone again.

War glanced at his back. It's been a week, a very short time for some but a very long time for him.

All the pain he's been through...

War held back the tears that wanted to come out at the corners of his eyelids.

He had never felt himself suffering this much, yin had never appreciated him in the slightest.. maybe never even thought of him as a human..

He will be nice if war parents visit their house.. yin sometimes doesn't come home and maybe spends his time with slut or whatever to satisfy his hungry desires.. war tries to understand but this man never even wants to understand him.

This man didn't even allow him to leave the house, all his chance of communication were confiscated.

He really felt trapped by the yin anan and he couldn't say anything or do anything. He didn't even dare to say this to his parents because yin constantly threatened him and scared him.

This man did it.. succesfully managed to destroy both physically and mentally of war.

He didn't know how to escape from yin's trap. Once he's gone, he unconsciously comes back again..

War curled up turning his gaze in another direction.

The first time he saw yin, what he felt was hatred..because of him, everything changed.. seeing his face made him remember that his life had been ruined.

He lost the opportunity to be with the person he loves and now.. he has to live with the person who hates him..

****

He woke up to feel the warm light of the sun touching his face...
Instantly he groaned in pain as he tried to move his body.

Last night the man was viciously torturing his body..

He glanced at the side where his bedside was always empty..Always like this..he always woke up alone with no one by his side...

War sighed .. for a brief moment to rest his tired body .. then tried to sit up while rolling the blanket over his body.

War turned when the door to his room opened, Yin walked nonchalantly inside with only a towel under his waist.

He knows that war saw him but yin ignores war's existence..not the slightest sense to turn to him let alone expect a morning greeting from him.

War sighed, closing his lips tightly. He didn't dare to make the slightest sound, because it would all be in vain and turn to hurt him more..

Why was he so afraid of this man?

Why is he just silent, why does he never fight back?

that's the question war asked him since the man touched and destroyed his entire body, destroying his dignity and worth.