ch5

Yin didn't know what to do.  Seeing war's helpless body in his grasp made him a little scared.

He tried to lay down war's body, it looked like sweat was pouring down his body.  Yin tried to take off his shirt and cover it with the blanket.  His hair is a messy mess.. and the blood.. the red spots..

he doesn't know if he can be this rude.. all this time he has always tried to treat anyone so gently in bed while he turns so different  with war.. he always seems to be possessed.

Yin turned towards war face, seeing his pale face.. made him realize how white and smooth the man was.. tiny lips, flushed cheeks,

yin shook his head.. the strange feeling appeared again.  He quickly got out of bed and dialed a contact.

Someone there answered quickly, Yin sighed in relief.

"Aunty.." yin's voice trembled.

"Please.. war.. he got unconscious again."

"I.. blood.. war.."

yin took a deep breath to calm herself down.

"Please come here immediately because war fainted and it looks like he's bleeding!"  finally he could say it in one fell swoop.

He glanced at war for a moment then hung up the phone.

The one yin called is actually war's nanny.  Yeah, it wasn't really that bad of him to fire auntie. When in fact he just lightened her work and asked her to come every two weeks to clean the house because it was for food and other thing..  yin was sure that he could take care of everything..

Of course, Yin kept this all a secret from war.  don't know what the goal is, maybe he just want to see war in agony, angry or upset but in the end, aunt is always the first helper at times like this.

Yin waited anxiously.  He occasionally turned to war, guilt, anxiety, annoyed and he don't know.. all mixed together.

He called one of his friend's contacts and told him that he would be staying at his house.

No.
Honestly after this incident yin didn't know how to face war.

"Master yin!"  Yin turned towards the door where aunty led a doctor walking into the room.

The worried face turned colder.  He approached her and pointed at war with his chin,

"Take care of him, I will go to my friend's place. Auntie stays and watches over him here."

"Where are you going, master?"  aunt asked as yin moved away.

"Just take care of him!"  he replied indifferently and left the place.

•.•›

WAR'S POV

Maybe I was wrong to hope that one day he could change.. maybe I was wrong to survive and fight for all of this if at any time he would still be a monster like this..

I'm tired.. I want to give up, but I don't know how because right now I'm firmly attached to that monster.

"..nara..."

I turned around and heard someone calling me.  I tried to push my still weak body to sit while leaning my back on the bed.

I gave a small smile, auntie.. was she the one who took care of me when I was unconscious?

Did aunt also take care of me at that time?

"Would you like breakfast now?"

I shook my head, I better take a shower first.