Prolog 1 🔞

*****

Yin groaned.. "Fuck.. you're so tight.." Yin pushed him deeper..

He grabbed his thighs, forcing them to open wider, he could have died if this guy below him still wouldn't adjust to his dick..

He didn't care if the man beneath him was groaning in pain, there was no mercy from him.. right now all he cared was to satisfy his desire.

"Stop.. unggh... I beg you.. uh uh.." the man below him groaned in pain.  His hand weakly pushed yin's stomach to loosen the pain he was feeling.  But yin didn't give him a chance, he didn't care.. all he did was move his body faster and slam himself on the helpless man beneath him.

"I beg.. uhuh.. slowly.. I beg you.. be gentle pleaaase.. hnng.." War stretched, his body felt crushed.  The size of yin's d is not small and he doesn't even warm up first, no preparation, no foreplay first.. war doesn't know how to contain this feeling.

His hands gripped the blanket tightly.  He threw his head left to right, he felt dizzy.. everything was blurry..

His tears were already flowing, all he wished now was for time to move faster, he he wished yin to stop and get whatever he wanted from him so that this pain would stop.

"ahh..." war screamed as yin pulled his body and made one of his legs stand up and stick to his chest while his other hand pressed war's thigh below.

It was so painful.  No feelings whatsoever.  Everything feels pure torture.

"fck.. just relax!!" yin growled trying to get his dck in with one swoop.

War bit his hand to hold back the screams or moans of pain that would come out of his mouth.

He didn't know why it all ended like this?  War remembers.. he can still smile.. in his dream he can still see himself who looks happy.. but right now..

The truth is so painful!  war tears flowed non-stop.  No, it wasn't that yin treated him like this but he realized that he was currently in a state where he knew he wouldn't be able to escape..

War could feel that his body was crushed.  Yin hands have never once treated him well.. harsh.. that man was always rude and harsh to him..

The rough hands touched his body, played with his small nipple, played with his dck roughly.. war touched yin's hand to relieve the pain but yin had thrown it away..

War does not know!
He didn't know why his life turned out like this?

What happened?
Everything was too blurry.. in his memory he was a happy man who was always cheerful in everything.. he wasn't a weak man, but right now, he was so weak!

Since this stranger came into his life.. everything changed.. after he officially married this man.. the man named Yin Anan..

Everything, his life, changed 180 degrees more painfully than anyone could imagine.

Not only physically destroying but this man also destroyed mentally to such an extent that nothing is left of him..

All his happiness vanished in an instant.

****

He comes again.  War bit the corners of his lips holding back the nervousness.  But the man was already slamming his body onto the bed, attacking him.  Drowning all the calmness that he was starting to get.

War had tried hard to accept all this man's treatment of him.  He didn't want to shed a single tear just to cry over this man again.

No!  Not anymore.