ch9

The ray of light that slipped from the slightly open curtain indicated that a new morning had arrived... the previously dark room slowly lit up the room...
it was quiet inside... while the humming of birds and the life of human could be heard outside.

He awoke from his sleep... groaning as the sunlight touched his smooth face... his eyes twitched... ... slowly opened his eyes to see the morning through the gap between the curtains... he rubbed his eyes with a sigh...

Suddenly he remembered something...

'Was it all just a dream...?'

He thought...still looking at the curtained window...but as he shifted his body on the bed...a slight pain under his stomach made him realize it was really happening.

He pulls up his blanket... looks down only to find himself fully clothed... another miracle hits him... did he fix his clothes for him last night...?

He thought... and with just that... a small smile unknowingly appeared on his pink lips.

All the tenderness... the first tenderness he felt from him... flooded his feelings... the last hope he had in his heart suddenly bloomed...

'Is he still here...?'

War thought one more time... wished he would be by his side once he turned to his side... his smile grew wider... didn't really know where this happiness came from... and slowly, he rolled over on his own... turned around to his side only to see an empty space beside him.

He sighed... lowered his gaze...

"What was I thinking... of course he wouldn't be here..." He mumbled... touched the messy bedsheet beside him, slowly sat up... groaning slightly from the pain between his legs... hugging his knees to his chest while looking to the side... thinking about what happened last night...?

Another fake happiness he tries to give himself... Yin will never be gentle with him... maybe it was all just for last night... setting him up... so that he can get what he wants and now... sadness once again enveloped him.

The man had what he wants... and perhaps he was now back in her arms... showering him with smiles and warmth that somehow made war felt so envious...

The painful fact that yin will always be his husband... And he is only as a substitute and only to fulfill yon's desire... and he cant escape his bondage.

Still oblivious to what happened during the rest of the last night... that it might forever be a secret from war that the tenderness yin bestowed was not a lie to lure him... that his current thoughts were only filled with him.

War dragged his still tired body to this foreign bathroom... grateful that it was the weekend and there was no need to go to the office...

At least he could take the time to heal himself physically and emotionally... but a little disappointed that he had to return home with a million bad memories there...

Soothing his aching body with a warm bath...he closed his eyes...couldn't help but recall what happened last night...part of his memory of him...that action...as much as he didn't want to... he could still feel a little grateful... even though it was just a lie... but still, the tenderness that came from him was enough to heal the lies behind it that night.

He stayed in the bathtub for a while until suddenly his eyes widened as he remembered something... no... Bever... his face painted a mixture of horror and embarrassment as last night's actions replayed in his mind and seemed probably overheard by Bever in that other room.

everything.

War gasped not knowing what to do the next time if he saw him... hoping that the walls were thick enough so that his humiliating moans wouldn't be heard all the way to the other side of the room...