ch 14 : 1

No words left his lips.  Silent, dare not say.  Only a warm look filled with confusion poured on his face.

Yin, never knew, it would be this dangerous, all the words that came out of war's sweet lips.  He never thought that what war said could make him feel so helpless.

However, he was still silent.  How tight his hug was, how warm his embrace was, Yin just silently held the body in his arms.

His eyes closed as a warm, tickling touch hit his head.  Gently playing with strands of hair.  Yin sighed, letting war caress his head.  Feel calm, feel safe, feel comfortable

Is this what it feels like... heaven, yes it feels like heaven.  How long since he felt this calm before?

Was, orm, now, maybe, him.

"Yin...?"  he called, a soft voice hitting his ear.  Yin turned around, loosened his grip.

He got a smile from that face, didn't respond, yin hand instead grabbed his cheek and wiped away the remaining tears.

"Yin..." war called him again while pulling his hand but yin distracted him by kissing that hand.

War gasped and looked at him quite shocked.  Seeing War's expression, Yin smiled then lifted his body to stand up then grabbed his hand and pulled him to leave.

Meanwhile, war pensive with this yin treatment.  He looked at their hands which were currently tightly clasped together, fingers intertwined.  Then he glanced at Yin's back, for some reason a sudden warmth spread across his chest.

He couldn't believe this day would come.  If this was a dream, maybe forever he wished he would never wake up.

"What did father say about our trip?"  Yin asked as they arrived in front of the office.

War looked down, "we just have to go. You don't need to prepare anything, father has prepared everything."

Yin pulled his chin up gently, "Why? Do you mind? I can talk to him if you doesnt wanna go?!"

War turned his face, he felt strange because his cheeks suddenly heated up and seemed to be burning hearing these soft and gentle words from yin. That was such a rare sight.

Am i blushing?!  Inner war, trying hard to hide his feelings.  He never know why that it's so easy for yin to make him being like this... didn't he just cry because of what he did?

Ouch.. Stupid me?!  Complaint of war in the heart.  He didn't expect to be this weak.. Does he also behave like this in front of bever?

War guess, he's never been this shy with just a gentle question?!!

War's eyes looked up at him, seeing yin smiling face as if he was mocking him made him even more embarrassed.

"What's wrong with you?!"  Yin asked while holding back laughter, "you're so cute !!"  yin lightly bit his forehead.  War's eyes bulged hearing that.

Oh!  How cruel he is to say things that made his heart almost stop beating.

War then squeezed yin's hand in embarrassment as his other hand poked war's cheeks which were currently pink.

"You're really adorable!! Look at your cheeks like this.."

What could war say other than he just looked down.  SHY, that word currently represents his feelings.

They both saw a car stopped in front of them.  Yin and war looked at each other, understood, that must be their father's order.  Without further ado they went up.