Chapter 2

HAZEL'S P.O.V-

I stuck the shiny key into the lock and twisted. I grabbed onto my luggage that the worker set outside my new home.

To say I was nervous would be a complete understatement.

I wonder what's she's like anyway.

I pushed the door open was surprised to find a normal place. No frilly pink things that I had expected either, granted I didn't even know my new roommate.

"You must be Hazel" I heard a husky British voice say. My head snapped to the voice to see a man.

He was probably my age, or a year older. He was a black t-shirt wearing only low-riding grey sweatpants. The mans hair was black, and styles into a neat quiff on top of his head. His body proudly displayed various tattoos.

"You are..?" I questioned.

"I'm Zayn, Zayn Malik" he said grinning, not moving from his place across the room. "I'm gonna like living with you" he continues, winking at me.

"What?" I said confused.

"Did your uncle not notify you on the gender of your roommate?"

"You're my roommate?" I asked, confused.

"Yup, not a problem is it?" Zayn said smirking.

"Can you show me to my room." I asked, Unamused by his cockiness.

"Right this way princess" he said motioning me to follow him. He lead me down a hallway an stopped at a door surrounded by only 1 other door.

"This is your room, my room is right next door. The bathroom is in the living room but we have separate ones in both of our rooms so that one is mainly for guests." He said.

"And how many guest do you normally have?"

"Not much, to your surprise" he sassed.

"Hmph"

I opened my bedroom door and dragged in my suit cases.

"I'll leave you too it" Zayn said while shutting my door. I immediately whipped out my phone and dialed my uncle.

"Hello sweetly" his comforting voice rang through the phone lines.

"Why didn't you tell me!"

"Tell you what?"

"Seriously? Don't play dumb! You didn't actually think I wouldn't notice my new roommate is a boy did you?"

"Oh that" he mumbled

"Yes. That"

"Well Hazel, if I told you, you wouldn't want to live with him would you?"

"No, obviously I wouldn't"

"Exactly. I know he wouldn't try anything on you, he's got enough on his plate and I trust you. Make friends with him."

"Whatever" I replied sounding like a teenager.

"Bye sweetie!" He said loudly before the line went dead.

Wow.

I decided since it was mid-day I would begin unpacking and setting this up the way I want.

Hours later I was exhausted from hanging cloths up and setting up my nick-nacks around the room.

My stomach made an ungodly growling noise and I decided it was probably time to eat something.

I made my way out to the still unfamiliar living room, then to the kitchen. Zayn was standing there, cooking something. He was wearing plain black sweatpants and missing a shirt. I couldn't complain. My eyes were glued to his torso, and his amazing tattoos until a soft,husky voice woke me up.

"Like what you see?"

Whelp, couldn't deny that.

"Yes" I replied simply.

He looked surprised at my reply, but soon his eyes had a glint and his lips curled up into a smirk. He winked at me and went back to cooking whatever it was.

Damn, he sure was a fit.

____________________________________________________

So yea, it took me a year to update. Or so it felt. PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT! Also read my other stories and fan me and everything! I love you! -Kally(: