Chapter 4

Hazel's P.O.V-

It was around 3 in the morning when I sat up and finally had enough of tossing and turning. I couldn't sleep. It might have to do with the fact my sleeping schedule was completely flipped around an I was waking up at noon lately.

I got up, annoyed with my sleepless night, and began making my way to the kitchen to get a glass of water.

While walking down the narrow hallway I felt like someone was there. I turned around and was instantly met by Zayns sculpted face.

I jumped up, letting out a scream. His large hand covered my mouth, shushing me because of the early hours of the morning.

He finally removed his hand and allowed me to speak.

"You scared me half to death ass hole" I whisper/yelled hitting his arm with my weak hand. He chucked a bit and looked me up and down. I wasn't wearing much, just a pair of black lace panties and a overly large plain white tee.

"Like what you see Malik?" I questioned, raising one eyebrow.

Zayn's P.O.V-

"Like what you see Malik?" Hazel questioned, raising one perfectly shaped eyebrow.

Yes.

Yes.

Yes.

In all honesty I wanted to take her right here, right now but I've got to take it slower. Let the sexual tension and frustration build up on her. I have to tease her and make her want this just as much as I already do.

Her uncle never warned me just how hot she was, yet if he did he'd probably sound like a creep.

Ignoring her cheeky question I asked "What are you doing up?"

"I couldn't sleep" Hazel replied simply, shrugging her shoulders.

I set my large hand on her hip, making her tense up a bit and her cheeks turn a light shade of pink.

"Why's that babe?" I questioned huskily, making her shiver under my touch.

"I- uhm just have a lot on my mind"

My head dipped down, my breath breathing hot air on her ear and my lips inches away from her neck.

"I could help you with that" I spoke quietly. I could feel the goose bumps on her arm.

"H-how?" Hazel stuttered out.

I placed a warm kiss on the supple skin of her jaw. She let out a shaky breath as the warm kisses moved from her neck to her cheek and back to her jaw.

I pulled back, abruptly stopping. The plan had to be carried through, even if I wanted to have her in my bed at this moment.

"Goodnight Love" I said smirking at her as she collected herself together and looked at me confused. I sent her a quick wink and walked back to my room.

__________________________________

I'm really sorry! I took like a week or longer! This is soo short and no excuse but I've got alot going on with school and I'm stressed! Sorry! I will try and update again this weekend (on all my stories) but this is the best I could do at 10 pm on a Wednesday night!

I found a tumblr account were a girl wrote amazing mature fanfics and I posted them on here! They are sooo good! You have to be a fan of mine to read them because of the mature content but please don't hesitate! They are mature and that means for mature people only! I did not write them (obviously) but they are truly amazing!

Love, Kally!